The wheels on the bus

I woke up wet as usual, but extremely excited for the trip. I quickly got dressed, and burst into the kitchen. "Let's go dad, I don't want to be late", I exclaimed. I couldn't stand still, as the excitement for the getaway set in. "Relax, the busses aren't leaving until 10:30", said my dad without even looking up from his newspaper. I finished breakfast and went to my room to wait.

"Hey Ryan, are you all ready", asked my mom. I nodded my head yes. "Did you pack all your clothes"? Again I nodded. "Pants"? "Shirts"? "Underwear"? "Pullups"? I sheepishly nodded by all of them. "Are you wearing the new briefs that I got you"? Once again I nodded. "Can I see how they look"? I slowly pulled down my pants, having Patrick and SpongeBob stare back at mother. "You look so cute in them", exclaimed my mother as she pinched my cheeks.

On the drive to the meeting point, I got the final instructions from my parents. To be safe, follow the teacher's rules, and of course to remember to wear my pullups and use the bathroom. Finally we loaded the buses and we were off. About an hour in, I fell asleep. When I woke up, I felt some dampness in my crotch area. I quickly looked down, but didn't see a wet spot. I was ashamed, but really happy that these briefs worked.

We got to the hotel, and were given the instructions. We were only allowed to be on the first floor, anyone seen going onto any other floor, will not be allowed to go to the wizards game. Afterwards we were given our room assignments, there were going to be 15 boys to each room. Luckily Mark and I, were in the same room. I quickly ran inside and grabbed the bed all the way in the back corner, this way I'll have the most privacy with my pullups.