Caught

I woke up 2 hours later, at one in the morning, with a desperate need to pee. As I started to get off my bed, I noticed that I was completely soaked and starting to leak. Nervously, I grabbed two pullups and started to head upstairs. As I was walking, I felt some of the pee drip down my pants. Besides for the obvious diaper bulge, there also were some leak marks on my pajamas. Semi sobbing, I started to head up the stairs, when I heard my name being called. "Ryan", said Mr. McAfee, "where do you think you're going". I quickly hid the pullups behind my back, as I turned to face him. "No where", I said. "That's not what it looks like", said Mr. McAfee, "show me what's behind your back". "Absolutely not", I responded. "Fine, you won't be allowed to see the capitals play the rangers tomorrow", said Mr.McAfee. Now i was all upset, as I was a huge rangers fan. "Please, trust me", I stammered, "I'm not doing anything bad". "Show me what you're hiding, or I'll ground you from the Knicks-Wizards game too", he said. Dejected, I whispered "here", handing him my pullups as my bladder started to let go. He glanced downwards at my crotch and said oh, noticing the telltale signs of a boy that had an accident. "Go change, and we'll talk about this in the morning", he said. I went to change but I was really embarrassed that my secret was out.

I woke up dry the next morning, but was too humiliated to celebrate. I grabbed my clothes and started to head to the bathroom, when Mr. McAfee popped his head into the room. "Ryan, please come to my room". I started to put my clothes away first, but was gestured to come right away. Everyone was staring as I walked over to Mr. McAfee. He brought me into the chaperones room and told me to sit.

He then started to ask me different questions. "How is the trip so far"? "What's your favorite part"? I answered them dreading what the next questions will be. "So Ryan the real reason for me bringing you in here are these questions, since when have you been wetting the bed", he asked. Embarrassed, I replied that I've always been a bedwetter. "So what do you do for it"? "I wear pullups". "And do they hold all your pee", he asked, "because last night you leaked". "They usually hold everything, but last night I had a lot of soda, so I leaked through both of the pullups.", I said. "You were doubled and still leaked, that's a lot of pee", Mr. McAfee exclaimed. "I looked at the medical forms and it wasn't listed that you are a bed wetter, nor does it say that you wear pullups, why not"? "Because it's embarrassing", I said. "Well you should change in here, and we will figure out what to do about the rest of the trip". "We can't have you leaking or running all over the building just to change".

With that I was given the opportunity to change. Of course, everyone wanted to know what the meeting was about, but I just shrugged them off. The one person I did tell was Mark, who again tried to convince me to stop hiding my bedwetting. "It's not worth it, just come clean and tell everyone", he said. "You just want me to be humiliated, everyone will think I'm a baby, especially if they find out that I wear pullups". Fuming, I didn't talk to him the rest of the day.