12. Dark

"Ugh, the fuck?"

I landed on the cold hard floor, struggling to get up. I had fallen off my bed and was now trying to find my way in the dark. My throat felt dry so I creeped out of my room for some water. It was quiet and I could feel someone watching me?

I tiptoed in the dark, failing to find the light switch. I used the flash of my phone screen to light the way. Finally! I walked over to the sight of the fridge, I opened it and the dark was invaded by the fridge light.

I gulped down a huge amount of water feeling all my thirst go away. I threw it back in the fridge before closing it. As I was walking towards the stairs, I looked over to the painting. I had be trying enter the mysterious  tunnel but Jungkook always seemed to pop in!

"No don't!"

I heard a voice. JUNGKOOK! I hid behind inside the room under the staircase peeking through it

"I want the papers signed!" He was on the phone and he seemed pretty pissed.

"What do you mean he won't!?" I squeezed his hair in frustration, my guess was he was stressed with his work. He paced around the room in anger.

"Make him sign it!" He raised his voice and I knew the person on the other side was probably trembling, who wouldn't?

I saw his slowly relax and his mood changed, his face turned into a more calm one and his lips formed a smirk. OH SHIT, DID HE FIND ME? He plunged himself onto the couch before replying.

"KILL HIM"