13. Spy

My body stiffened. The words ran through my ear. M-MURDER!?

I could sense that he had ended the call, I covered my mouth to stop the continuous uncontrollable whimpering. The sound of his feet going upstairs made me shiver. After making sure he was gone, I slowly creaked the door open.

I tiptoed upstairs but stopped......there were noises coming out of the nearby store room. I gulped before slowly stepping towards it. I clutched onto the handle rethinking my decisions before whipping it open.

Inside a woman sat crying, she had the same features as Yujin but seemed a few years younger. In that moment, I truly wished I could see my sister again, I missed her. I slowly reached my hand towards her, she flinched under my touch.

"Ah! I'm sorry please don't hurt me!" She rolled up into a ball on the ground.

"N-no, I'm not.....what are you doing here?" She didn't look like any of the maids I'd seen before?

"I-I'm here to s-spy" SPY!? On what!? "M-my dad sent me t-to spy on Mr J-Jeon"

"Huh?" I was confused from where this girl was coming from?

After talking to her for a bit, I got to know her name was Sheri and that her father was one of Jungkook's biggest rivals. He sent his daughter to gather information on the new business plan (what a. Terrible father ). I could hear the shaking in her voice as she explained.....so I decided to let her stay and sneak her out in the morning.

But that was by far the biggest mistake I made.....