26. Yujin

"Ahem"

"AHEM!"

"Huh..oh yeah! This is Jungkook an-" Yujin Interrupted me

"Oh no need for introductions, I know who he is" I stared at her confused, my mouth agape.

"Y-you do?" I raised an eyebrow, and looked at both of them, Jungkook slightly nodded at Yujin and she smiled knowingly. "Wait- how do you guys? Wait what?" I looked at them, my eyes looking back and forth around the room.

"It's a long story" Jungkook scratched his neck, looking up to the ceiling...he looked awkward. Yujin giggled.

"Yeah anywaysss...why haven't you visited me all this time?" I looked back at her, she was pouting and the chandelier made it look like she had sparkles in her eyes.

"No, N-noona I...didn't know you've been her all this time, Mom and Dad never told me" I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to replay the day I got discharged, it felt like yesterday, and I'm sure they never mentioned anything about her living in a mansion.

"What? What do you mean?" She tilted her head, confused. "I thought you knew? Well...I did try calling but you kept declining my calls, I thought you didn't want to see me after I left all of a sudden" Her eyes traveled to the floor and a guilty expression sat on her face.

"Wait? You called? When? I never got any calls from you?" I fumbled in my front pockets trying to find my phone, it wasn't there. I pressed against my back pockets, it wasn't there. I tapped across my pants and my shirt trying to feel anything solid, but nothing.

"I think I left it in the car" I looked at Jungkook, who was spacing out throughout the whole conversion and had just snapped out of his trance. "I'll be back" I turned to the door and was about to walk out, when Jungkook grabbed my hand, I turned over to him.

"That doesn't matter right now" Jungkook spoke. "Right now....we have to find your parents"