20. Fountain

Whispering was all I heard. I hated this feeling.

I kept my head down as I walked through the crowd, I could see everyone staring but I pretended not to notice. As I was walking I felt something touch the palm of my hand, I looked up to see scrunched piece of paper. I looked back to see someone with a black hoodie walking through the crowd. My heart started to race.

I dropped my bags near a bench as I proceeded to open the note.

" IYOKO FOUNTAIN 8:00"

I read the note out loud, I thought about the place for a while. I remembered the time I had got drunk and had nearly fallen in, but luckily a stranger had saved me and was kind enough to call Yoongi hyung so he could take me home.But hyung was pretty pissed!

7:50

7:58

I watched as time ticked, I was too afraid to go alone. I paced around the room, and FINALLY gained courage to go. By the time I had got there it was 8:25, I had my phone keypad on just in case I had to call the police.

As I got closer to the fountain, I could make out that someone was leaning on the side. My footsteps become slower as I got closer, my confidence slipping away. I stopped once I was directly opposite him behind the fountain.

"Your Late~"