18. Cold pressure

Where is he....

The tip of the gun pressed harder on my forehead, the metal produced a cold feeling. By now my wrists had been secured by handcuffs, the rim scratched across the surface of my skin creating a stinging pain.

"ANSWER ME! WHERE IS HE?" One of the men grabbed my hair making me to arch my head backwards as I clenched my jaw together.

"W-Who?" I muttered out, not knowing who they were looking for.

"HA, DONT ACT STUPID!" He said with a smirk "YOU KNOW HIM! WHERE IS JEON JUNGKOOK" Clearly frustrated, he added more pressure onto the gun, from the corner of my eye I could see his finger placed on the trigger as he slightly pulled it towards himself but not shooting.

"I-I don't know....I've been locked up here for while n-now" It was clear he wasn't convinced, he turned over to one of the other men and proceeded to talk to him, I could hear his faint voice and he whispered.

"Might be one of the hostages. Check if he's on the list"

Hostages? List? None of this was making sense at all! Who was Jungkook?

One of the other men whispered but I was swamped in my thoughts that i wasn't focusing.What was the guy saying?  what list? Who are the hostages? Are there more of them?