21. Miss me?

Author: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.....I was suffering from the writers blank.

I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for the support! Back to the story 👇

***********^********^**********^********^

A shiver ran down my back, I hadn't heard this voice is days.

I could hear footsteps indicating that he was coming closer, my head hung low. Finally he stopped in front of me, the bottom of my chin felt warm as he pulled it upwards. We locked eye contact as I stared deeply into his eyes.

"Hello darling~"

My body trembled as his raspy voice echoed through my ears. I felt lightheaded seeing him. My trembling was clearly visible to him, he grinned at me. Sweat dripped from my forehead even if there was a cool breeze flowing our way.

"Did you miss me?" He looked at me with a smirk. But words wouldn't form in my mouth. "Aww poor baby is so excited to see me, he lost his voice~" THE FUCK!

I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him away.

"U-uh, Its not like that." I looked away from his eyes. "Anyways, W-where have you been these past days?"

"Looking for you babe~" He moved closer. Why the hell would he be looking for me? Before I could ask him anything, he looked down at his watch. "Ahh, It's almost past baby's bedtime" Wait.. was that an insult. "Come on" He grabbed my hand before dragging me to a black SUV that pulled up in the parking lot.