Amara and Dolores' Ghosts

A/N: I just realized that the I never said who the ghosts that Amara and Dolores were talking to (see tictacreadergirl's The Daughter of Poseidon Chapter 23 for more information) were. Well, here it is.

Dolores' Story:

Dolores' ghost is her older brother Damian. Damian was a demigod son of Apollo. When Dolores was six and Damian was thirteen, their mother Isla became a drug addict. The siblings always had black eyes and bruises on them. One night, they were running away from their mother who was chasing them. They came to a crossing and Dolores blindly ran across the street, but Damian saw the car speeding towards them. Damian sprinted towards her and pushed her out of the way, but he couldn't get away fast enough. The car reeled into him, sending blood everywhere. Dolores sat on the sidewalk in horror. The one person that loved her was gone. Because of her. At least, that's what she thought. During their talk in the battle at Delphi, Damian assured her that it wasn't her fault he died. She was a young six-year-old, terrified of her mother. He told her he wanted her to find their father, bring him home, and get her mother to stop doing drugs. Lifted by her brother, Dolores kept fighting.

Amara's Story:

Amara's ghost is her friend and sister hunter Jessie. When Amara was 7 and Jessie was 9, there was an attack on their camp. All of the hunters fought bravely and a few died. Of the few was Jessie. Amara was riding a hellhound but she didn't see the fire ball the Chimera shot at her. Jessie jumped in the fire ball's way and the fire ball in turn burned her to a pile of ashes. Blinded by rage and sorrow, Amara shot arrows everywhere. One of the arrows flew through the Chimera's mouth into its heart, killing it. After the battle, Amara was depressed for a long long time. She just lost her best friend, who was like a sister to her. Years later in the battle of Delphi, Jessie told Amara that she knew she didn't have time because of some prophecy. It was her destiny to die saving her best friend. Now, she wanted Amara to save the world and become the girl she was destined to be. Assured by her friend, Amara kept fighting.

A/N:  I don't even know where I was going with these backstories.