Moana

A/N: Ages: Arya, 16. Astra, 16. Aspen, 17. Riya, 6. These is a meme.

"Please please pleeeeeease????", Arya begged following Astra around.

"No no no no no no I will NOT do it", Astra said.

"Do what?", they heard a voice ask. The girls turned around to see Aspen, Arya's boyfriend.

"I want her to do a performance with me and the Apollo cabin. She has a great voice by the way", Arya spoke.

"Why can't you ask Percy?", Astra asked in exasperation.

"'Cause he's taking care of Cast, Ethan, and Charlie while Annabeth is having a day off with Piper."

Astra rolled her eyes. "Ugh fine. Only once though."

"Yes!", Arya punched her fist in the air as Riya ran up to them.

"Is she doing it?", Riya asked in excitement. Arya nodded and Riya grinned. Astra groaned.

"I'm gonna regret this."

"Yep!", the other two girls said in delight. Aspen just chuckled to himself.

"Whatever she's doing, get me a video.", he did finger guns and walked away. Astra started to protest but Arya and Riya were already dragging her to the Apollo cabin. "Hope you don't have stage fright!", was the last thing anyone heard before the doors shut.

~ ~ T I M E   S K I P   B R O U G H T   T O   Y O U   B Y   S A L L Y ' S   B L U E   C O O K I E S ~ ~

"Eeeeee! Camera almost ready!", Riya squealed, as she set up the camera.

Meanwhile Adam was fussing over Astra's dress and hair.

"Ugh so many wrinkles", he muttered as he smoothed them out in her dress, before going back to fixing her hair.

Astra rolled her eyes. "Seriously, it's fine. No one'll notice if my hair isn't done, or if my dress has wrinkles." Adam glared at her and Astra stopped her complaints. After a while, Adam stood up, brushed himself off, and said, "Okay. You're good.", he grinned. "Now go get 'em!"

Astra grinned back as she walked onto the blacked out stage. Kayla, the lighting girl, slowly brung back the lights as the Acapollos started to play.

Astra breathed in and sang.

"I've been staring at the edge of the water, as long as I can remember, never really knowing why."

The Acapollos played the weird instrumental.

"I wish I could be the perfect daughter", Astra looked to her left, where her friends were waving. Then she looked back in front "But I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try"

Silence.

"SEE THE LINE WHERE THE SKY MEETS THE SEA, IT CAALLS MEEEE!!!", Astra sang, throwing off her cape.

They continued the song and at the end, Astra sang beautifully.

"One day I'll knooooowwww how far I'll gooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!", then she fell. "OOF!"

Kayla turned off the lights, Riya stopped her video, and the Acapollos stopped playing.

"Alright that's a wrap!", Austin exclaimed smiling. Astra ran backstage to change out of her dress and back into her comfortable shorts and CHB t-shirt. Then she heard a voice say, "I got a video!"

Astra ran to the voice and took the camera away. "No one sees this as long as I live", Astra said.