Chapter 4 [The final decision]

Luigi opened his bedroom door, it was lights out in the Mushroom Castle. Bowser had told him to head back here for the night, at least until he could trust him. Besides, Daisy Luigi was now his only way to get information about what Princess Peach was planning for the Koopa kingdom's people and such. Luigi took a deep breath and sighed gently heading into his bedroom.

"Luigi? Where have you been all day? We were so worried about it!" Princess Peach waled from down the hall. Luigi quickly looked over, letting out a squeak.

"I- um was out and about with Daisy outside in the woods" Luigi stuttered. Peach looked at him and came over. She put her hands around his face and held it.

"Luigi, are you okay? You seem pale." Peach asked, rubbing his cheek. Luigi moved her hands off his face.

"I'm fine Princess, just a bit worked up as usual" Luigi sighed. Peach looked at him straight in the eyes then looked down.

"Alright, get some sleep. The others will be here tomorrow." Peach told Luigi, she cupped her hand then left back to her bedroom down the hall. Luigi let out a sigh of relief and entered his room.

Luigi flopped onto his bed, ever since he had been with Bowser his bed felt small, maybe even empty. He tossed and turned before popping off his boots and overalls. He changed into something nice and comfy. He flopped back onto his bed hearing Polterpup bark echo around the room. Luigi smiled and reached his arms up to the ceiling. "Come down". Polterpup's face peaked out of the ceiling. They barked and hopped down onto Luigi's chest. Luigi let out a loud oof then patted Polterpup. Luigi laid down. Polterpup circled around before finally laying down on Luigi. Luigi drifted off into sleep.

Bowser stomped around his castle late at night, his kids were asleep and washed. He walked through the halls staring up at the ceiling. He let out a soft sigh. He felt a bump on his side. He looked down. Daisy was next to him, she's still here.

"Yes?" Bowser asked.

"So, how do you really feel about working with Luigi?" Daisy looked up at him with her lips curling at the ends.

"It's fine. He helped Larry like you did with Lemmy." Bowser continued his walk down the hall.

"Larry was telling me about that while we were playing" Daisy smiled up at Bowser. "Luigi doesn't stand for harm to those who do not deserve it.". She popped a lollipop into her mouth. "Trust me Luigi is a nice guy.".

"Do you have feelings for Luigi?" Bowser asked.

Daisy choked and took out her lollipop. "Whoa! Very bold assumption there Bowsy.". She popped the lollipop back into her mouth making her words sound different. "Luigi is just a nice guy, I got nothin for him. We talked about this, ''I like women". Bowser let out a soft oh. Daisy giggles, "I know, still a new concept to you. I'm Lesbian" Daisy smiled up at Bowser.

"I thought you were Mushroomian" Bowser snirked.

Daisy gasped- then did a aaawwwww but that one awww that is like god dammit. "You're kids have been showing you those vines from way back when". [I swear I didn't have Daisy be a lesbian just for this joke]

Bowser began laughing "Yes! Yes they have". Daisy sighs and starts laughing. Bowser pat Daisy's back. Daisy chuckled and bumped against Bowser. "But how do you think he will help?".

"You'll see, and as you work with him." Daisy smiled and yawned. "But, I'm heading home, I'm tired, it's late." She heads off out the castle.

Bowser sighed, he walked into his bedroom and laid down. His bed was very soft, lots of pillows and just very big. He sat up feeling something poke his stomach. He lifted his blanket, what could be poking him? He looked in and saw a doll in his bed. He scoffed, "Kids". He picked the doll up and carried it down to his kids' rooms. Bowser checked the foot of the Doll, a W was on the foot. "Wendy, your doll was in daddys bed" Bowser spoke softly knocking on Wendy's bedroom door. Morton opened the door and reached up for the doll. Bowser looked down at Morton. "How are you feeling kiddo?". Morton smiled and touched his forehead then gave Bowser a thumbs up. "That is good, please give the doll to your sister so she can sleep easier.". Morton nodded then went over to Wendy who was already passed out sprawled out on her bed. Morton gave Wendy the doll and gave her a muwah on the head before climbing up onto his top bunk.