Chapter 5 [Parent]

Bowser groaned, he sat up from his bed rubbing his eyes. His mouth stretched longly as he yawned. He glanced around.. 'What happened?', he asked himself. Kamek was passed out at the side of his bed. Daisy was asleep on the ginormous beanie seat. He felt something on his tummy. Luigi was curled up laying against Bowser. Bowser felt his face getting heated before moving Luigi's head off of him and onto a pillow. He sighed... 'What happened?'. He flinched when he heard Luigi groan and move around on the bed.

"King Koopa... Are you awake?" Kamek grumbled, lifting his head. Bowser looked over at Kamek.

"Yes, I am awake."

"Good.. Good.."

"How did you get me up here?".

"My child, I know magic". Bowser let out an ah. Kamek rested his head back down. Bowser put his hand onto Kamek's head. He looked around and sighed... His head was throbbing with pain. "You should drink some water.". Bowser nodded his head and got up; and went down the hall to the kitchen. Kamek followed him tiredly, his slippers making a squeak with each step.

Luigi sat up quickly from the bed gasping sharply, he looked around. Bowser and Kamek were gone. Daisy was still asleep. He sighed deeply. He shook his head, and covered his ears. He could still hear the yelling, so, so much yelling. He jolted back when he heard, "Dad?". He looked at the door.

Bowser Jr stared at the end of the bed. He had his bib in his hand. Luigi watched as Bowser Jr crawled up onto the bed he looked at Luigi. "Where's my dad?" Bowser Jr asked. Luigi looked around.

"I am not sure," Luigi answered.

"Oh well... Can you tie my bib?" Bowser Jr asked, and he handed Luigi the bib. Luigi smiles. He grabs the bib. Bowser jr turns around and sits. Luigi ties up the bib behind Bowser jrs neck.

"There you go!¨ Luigi smiles. Bowser Jr smiled and jumped around the bed. Luigi chuckled. Bowser Jr jumped on the bed then gasped. He jumped off the bed and waddled over to Daisy and snuggled up to her. Luigi smiled gently then looked back over at the bedroom door, he felt his heart go to his stomach. The rest of the koopalings were staring into the room. Luigi scooted back on the bed. The koopalings quickly charged in and grabbed Luigi from the bed wrapping him up inside of the blanket. Luigi let out a loud scream as they hurried him out of the room.

"We got him, we got him!" Lemmy shouted. Luigi let out a AWAWAAWAWAWA [I swear that is the noise he makes when he gets scared].

Bowser looked down at Kamek, sipped his coffee. "So... Why are Daisy and Green Brother here?". Kamek reached up and took a mug of coffee from the counter.

"They took you away from the Mushroom Kingdom, they got you as far as to the Ice World before I had found you. I grabbed you all and Daisy and Luigi had explained what had happened... I am so sorry King Koopa." Kamek sighed before taking a sip of his coffee. Bowser looked at Kamek confused. "Yeah, both of them dragged you away from the angry people of the Mushroom Kingdom and brought you here, I am very grateful they did." Kamek continued. Bowser looked back out– Oh.

The koopalings chanted outside in the hallway. Bowser looked at his children then Luigi above them all. He stomped out to the koopalings. He looked down at them. The koopalings slowly looked up at Bowser and gave off teethy cheeky smiles. Bowser squinted at Luigi who was over their heads. Luigi gave a worried face to Bowser. Bowser grumbled and picked up Luigi from above the koopalings.

"Kids now is not the time to mess around with our guests, it's time to think about everything you can do inside the castle for the rest of your lives..." Bowser sighed. The Koopalings awwed... Bowser Jr reached up toward Luigi in his father's arms. Bowser squirted down at his son. Luigi looked up at Bowser. Bowser put Luigi at the dining table across from himself, "Kamek you can sit with the kids". Kamek yelped and slowly looked at the koopalings. The Koopalings gave teethy smiles.