Chapter 6 [Lunch]

It has been about four weeks since the meeting had happened, Luigi and Bowser have spent those weeks figuring out where to house the Koopa kingdom's residence even if they were originally from the Mushroom kingdom. So many Koopa, Goomba, Shy Guy, and others of the Koopa kingdom. They had to mass build apartments and even make room in the castle for residents who were deported from the Mushroom Kingdom. It was hard, so many, even some who did not speak the same tongue as some of the other Koopa who live here who were from the Mushroom Kingdom. It was difficult...

Luigi lifted up a pot full of mushroom stew in the middle of the Kingdom's food court. People lined up beside his table. He pulled his hat off and put a hair net on and grabbed a ladle as well. He cupped a hand around his mouth.

"Fresh Mushroom stew! Luigi's special recipe mushroom stew!" He shouted. "Children first please.". Many children waddled up to Luigi and his table. Luigi gladly served them up with styrofoam bowls and plastic spoons. They thanked Luigi then wandered off. Luigi smiled softly then began to serve up the adults. One after another all types of creatures came up to get some since supply had been low. Daisy had not come back with supplies from Sarasaland. It has been about two weeks since she had left after telling Luigi about how to care for the Koopalings, they were lovely.

Wendy had come to Luigi multiple times to fix her doll, Larry and Bowser jr would come into his room that Bowser had given him. Morton would talk to Luigi, worried about how he was going to protect his siblings. Luigi did his best to help Bowser with the Koopalings, but.. He was worried for Bowser, he would disappear into his office, meeting room constantly.

"Hello there again young man" The old Koopa from the Mushroom kingdom smiled up at Luigi. Luigi looked down at them and smiled.

"Good morning.. Uh.."

"Sal".

"Good morning Sal,". Sal smiled and patted his hand when he poured the stew into her bowl.

"Thank you Luigi.. How is the King?".

"He's as well as he can be to provide for you all. I will tell him you asked him, along with others" Luigi sighed.

Sal looked down for a moment then looked at Luigi. "Please take care of him as well, I know he has his children but that is 9 children. We all worry..".

Luigi nodded, "Enjoy your stew Sal, tell your daughter in law I said hi". Sal smiled then waddled off.

Luigi looked down and sighed, he continued to serve stew to other citizens. He felt a hand tug on his overalls leg. Luigi looks over and sees Lemmy with a paper bag in his hands. Luigi tilted his head to the side. "Oh hello Lemmy." He greets. Lemmy placed the bag onto the table and smiled. Luigi looked at the bag then Lemmy, patted Lemmy's head. "Aren't you supposed to be in your magic class with Kamek?".

"Yeah, but it was lunchtime and King Dad told me to bring you lunch." Lemmy explained looking at the people lined up. "Also he wants you home soon, it's cold soon". Luigi nodded.

"I will be inside soon, once I finish up this pot of stew okay?" Luigi continued to serve stew to the people. Lemmy watched as the ladle went from inside the pot to being tilted into the plastic bowls releasing the warm stew inside. Lemmy reached for the ladle and grasped it, pulling it away from Luigi. Luigi looked at Lemmy, "Lemmy I am not done yet bud". Lemmy started to scoop up stew from the pot then poured it into the plastic bowls. He pushed over the bowls to the people who were next. The people smiled at Lemmy and some of the older folks gave him a pat on the head. Lemmy let out a soft purr. Luigi chuckled and helped Lemmy once the stew was closer to the bottom, Luigi took the ladle from him then scooped the remaining stew from the bottom and gave it to the final Shyguy.