[3] If only...

TW: BLOOD, STALKING, MURDERE, SIBLING THING (you read the manhwa you know)

-In the original novel-

When Sylvia was in the insane house, no one helped her, the maid stared at her in pity or just ignored her, being in there she only ever felt fear.
She wanted to leave, she missed her family...

After a few days in this hell she was hit, and her back hurt. The Agriche played with her like some doll. Her arm hurt more, Deon pulled her to him with the chains around her arms, they hurt so much...

*click* she looked up to see another sibling of the Agiches, She glared at them, her back to the cold stone, she knows this one, Y/n even as they barely knew them she saw them on her first day, They never talked much but they were one of the favorites, some would say the favorite.

They walked to her after closing the wooden door. She wanted to sink into the wall.
They kneeled down to her.

"May I ask you for something?" They asked to which Sylvia's eyes widened. None of them ever asked anything from her, they would just force something. 'Was this another trick?' she thought.

"What do you want?" her glare was fearful, but Y/n didn't react.

"I want some of your hair, may I cut it? I need them for an experiment I just need a lock of hair" They asked

"Why-? What's it for me?" she knew this was dangerous but...
"...I'll help your wounds, your wounds will heal faster with this..-" they pulled out a small jar with cream inside.
"-I need your hair because I am curious how you have such hair color"

"What's that all? Why are you doing this?"
"I am curious, would you like the deal?"
This sounded too good, but her wounds....

"Ok, let me just..."They held their hair with a scissor out of their pocket, cut some not much and wrapped it, and put it in their pocket along with the scissors.
"Now... about your wounds..." they held their hands. Getting some cream out they applied it to their hand over her scarred arms. She doesn't want to be touched, not again but there's no greed, forceful with obsession.

Their hands were gentle and warm, after their arms were finished it already felt better, they had some cloth wrapping her hand around it.

"Your back... Do you want that too?" They asked.
"Hmm, " she nodded.
They did the same for her back.

Y/n came to her once or twice a week.
They would ask questions and talk to her and she loved every second of it. It was the closest thing to comfort, They would give food to her, talk, and help. She noticed that They were the only Agriche that was not fully insane, they saw their insanity but they never hurt her.

*

"Don't you want to leave here?" She asked them.

"...." They said nothing.

"I know you like exploring, making new creations, things. I know but you're being used as an item Y/n" She looked at them, as they were set on the cold floor.

"You're a being, not a machine, you deserve better, the outside there is so much more, I would show you" Sylvia touched their cheeks, Their eyes were sparked with emotions.

"I-..I'll think about that.." she touched their hands. For the first time, it was Sylvia that kissed, or enjoyed one. It was their first kiss together, and also their last...

*

Deon knew something was going on, he felt it. Y/n was going to Sylvia's room. It wasn't new but he saw the way they looked when they left today. They were holding their face with one of their hands, they looked odd. They were hiding their emotions...

He spied on them, they were acting odd, they were making things for Sylvia all day after last night... An escape...
Deon felt anger boiling in him, so he went to their room.

"Deon..? what are you-?"
"What are you making?"
".... why are you curious? You are never curious about my work.."
"Are you making something for Sylvia again?"
"Yeah, are you done stalking us?"
"why? "
"I like her, I like her smiles" They smiled, thinking about her.
"Is that why you're trying to get her out of here?"
....
"Yes" They didn't deny it, Deon already found out.
Deon glared, he got his sword out, y/n held something in their hands, when he began to swing Y/n threw something in his face, it was some kind of dust that was spicy and it hurt his eyes.

"I don't want to fight you brother...please" They have another thing under their sleeves.
Deon didn't do anything other than attack them again, they dodged, it was easier for them because of Deon's eyes, but it will wear off in a minute if they don't-
Deon tangled them in the ground, then looked furious as they held the sword before stabbing them.

'They couldn't die- the can't Sylvia will- '

They stabbed Deon's arm trying to get him off them.
He wouldn't move, they tried and tried as blood came out of their mouth and their movement was getting slower by seconds, they were dying and Deon's sight was fully back to normal.

"*sob*..." how they felt humiliated but the feeling of letting Sylvia down was killing them more than Deon's sword.

Deon saw them cry, the moon shining down on their face.
Deon watched them cry, he couldn't help but smile, he wanted to laugh but he looked at Y/n, and he looked down at them.

"Sylvia will be under me," He said, kissing their bloody cheeks that were also stocked with tears.
They couldn't even react to his kiss, they felt the energy of their body slowly burn down.
"Please..." they whispered.
"What"
"Please don't hurt Sylvia" He smiled at them.
"You say such a thing that you and I both know I will do" he played with there face, touching their face. Moving the Hair so they could see their face more.

Deon was the last thing that they saw after they stopped crying, closing their eyes, it felt so heavy....

"I must say that I will miss your tears, if only I saw how pretty you looked crying earlier.." Deon kissed their eyelids, kissing the tears along with blood.