[12] The Jealous Rain

[Art of last Chapter: Roxana and Y/n fish]

[I love the rain, it's been raining lately in here ^^ please leave some comments and likes supporting me]

"Y/n are you all right with this?"

"....what?"

"The deal with Dion"

"Oh, you heard..."

After the fishing with Dion, and him eventually being sent off to wherever father sent him, Roxana finally gets the chance to ask them about it.

"-You don't have to deal with him, I can deal with him Y/n"

"It's all right" they were both knowledgeable, it was raining outside, and Jeremy will soon join them.

They sit next to the window of the library, Y/n holding a textbook about bugs, and Roxana reading a book about butterflies.

"You do understand how he feels about you right?" She glanced at them.

Y/n glimpsed outside before facing her.

"... I wish you didn't witness" they closed their book before staring back outside.

"-But you can always be so understanding and smart Ana...-" a small smile was on their face before changing.

There was silence with the rain dropping outside.

"-I do know, I know what mixed feelings he has for me and you" They looked at each other.

"I know"

"..." Roxana waited for the rest of their words.

"But I don't want you to bargain with him"

"Y/n-" she put her book aside.

"I'm your older sibling, I will protect you" They smiled at her, a smile that appeared so similar to Ashile and so was the words. Her thoughts stopped with Y/n patting there on the head.

"I will be on your side, and protect you and Jeremy, I don't have much strength but I do have a good brain, Dion won't kill me, I'll kill him before that" Their gloved hands stroked her gold-like hair.

"...I also want to do that," she said.

"Then we'll do it together"

Roxana smiled at their words.

"I'm here!" Jeremy opened the door to the library, his hair was slightly wet but his clothing was much more, and he seemed pink.

"Are you all right Jeremy?" The purple eye moved to Jeremy

"Did you run here in the rain?" Ana looked up and down at Jeremy being covered in rain.

"N-no..?" which sounded more like a question than an answer, and then he sneezed.

"Jeremy," They both said.

"Yeah yeah..." Jeremy tumbled to them almost falling before Y/n caught him

"You caught a cold fast," They said, placing him on a coach near them.

"Be careful Jeremy," She looked at him worried. Jeremy tried to move but stopped because of Y/n. "Stay here, I'll get something" and Ana left the Library.

A butterfly unknowingly the other two flattered up and down watching the two.

"You got to be careful Jeremy" Their cold gloved hands were touching Jeremy's forehead.

"Getting sick might get you killed"

"There is no way I am dying from some sickness!" Jeremy took deep breaths, he was sweating a lot.

"Jeremy most people die of sickness" They helped Jeremy take off the heavy coat, before laying back on the long coach.

"I'm not going to" He sounded convinced before coughing again.

Y/n took off their coat placing it on Jeremy.

"You won't" They took off their gloves, examining Jeremy's face.

"...Your cold will most likely last a week, Don't get sick Jeremy, even a little sickness will hurt, and I don't like seeing my little brother hurt" They got their gloves back on.

"...." Jeremy stared at them, not sure if the blossom was from the sickness or something else.

Roxana showed up with a butler that helped Jeremy change clothing but still had Y/n's black coat around him. They were in Jeremy's room, Roxana feeding Jeremy shrimp soap while Y/n read him a book. It was not long before he fell asleep finishing the soup.

"..." Y/n put the blanket on Jeremy, who was still holding onto Y/n's coat.

"Let's leave Y/n" Roxana and Y/n left his room with a click.

"I have to leave, I have some work I need to finish" They bowed to Ana.

"It's all right, I must leave too, thank you for the day" she delighted.

"Goodbye Ana" They showed a little wave before vanishing into the dark halls.

She waved back before going the opposite way and leaving too.

A butterfly from the library landed on Roxana's fingers, she then saw what Jeremy and Y/n talked about, and saw the softness that they showed to Jeremy, she was not sure why she felt that bitter feeling about Jeremy.

-Three years pass-

"Y/n!" Jeremy was now taller than them by some inches.

Y/n height was in between Jeremy and Roxana, They were still taller than Roxana.

"Ah.. why do you get to be so much taller, you're younger than me..."Y/n grumbled. Y/n had changed more than in the novel, they showed more emotions now, but it depended on who they were with.

"You're always in your room! You barely step outside, I read that most people need sunlight to grow! its ability to boost the body's vitamin D supply" Jeremy said.

"Wow, I'm impressed" Y/n smiled.

"Are you calling me dumb?" Jeremy begins to pinch their cheeks.

The scar on their left cheek was there, and their hair has grown but not as much as Roxana's.

"I'm not," Roxana came, taking Jeremy's hands off Y/n cheeks.

"You should be more careful with Y/n," she said.

"Huh?" Y/n looked at them confused.

"You may be smart but you also need to take care of your body more Y/n look how pale you are"

Roxana was right, Y/n had no color in them, too much pale skin, and scars on their body at this early young age even if they lived nineteen. The only color was their violet eyes and the purple blush on them.

"...I am still alive...?"

"Y/n..." Jeremy and Roxana looked at them with anger and worry.

"Sorry, sorry- I'll try" They smiled.

"Oh right- here the lollipops" Y/n give lollipops on Jeremy's Birthday and has been doing that ever since.

But they gave it to Roxana too, Jeremy did not mind it, he felt his throat tighten when Y/n started to give it to Ana after a week but that tightening stopped. Because he does not hate Roxana and will never. He just happened to be a little jealous when Y/n shared both other lollipops with someone else but Roxana was not someone else, so that feeling despaired as soon as it came.

oh, the jealousy...

.

.

.

.

"Dion is pretty! Jeremy is so cute- Cassis is perfect!"

*arguing which is the best while the Jeremy fans watch*

[Roxana, god why is she so hot!]

-The author is in love with Roxana more than everyone else in the manhwa-