[15] No Longer Human

[TW: Depression topics, Death talk, lack of being human, and such that some readers might find uncomfortable with... ]

[happy holidays! please leave likes and comments supporting me <3]

Y/n said those words and fell asleep, Jeremy was not sure what to say, he traced their black hair, He looked at the scar on their left cheek and traced it feeling the rough skin of the line.

He really wanted to kill the bastard that did that to them on that day, but he got killed before Jeremy could touch him...

.....

"Y/n, I want to understand you..." He really did, sometimes he feels like he is talking to a stranger and not his sibling... no he should not have these thoughts...

"cough cough ..." and They woke up.

"uhh-?! you're awake-!" Jeremy hoped that they didn't hear what he said and felt guilty for touching their face without their consent.

*ping! Bong! boom!*

Sounds of fireworks had their heads to the window.

"How beautiful? Huh?" Jeremy said, he noted that Y/n did not move off his lap for a second, they seemed to try but failed. Jeremy helped them up.

"....I want to go out just as beautiful as that," They said with a smile.

"... will, I prefer if you don't go out at all" He smiled awkwardly.

"...." Y/n said nothing but stared at the fireworks outside.

"Please don't joke about that" his smile dropped

"....."Y/n coughed more, getting their head on the couch and sleeping coughing once more...

*

"Hurry up! Bring Fontaine here right now!! Take him to the courtroom immediately!" Lant shouted.

The five were already home, and people whispered about their early arrival.

.

.

.

"Jeremy, take care of what happens outside," Ana said.

"Yeah, I know" Lant, Roxana, Dion, and Y/n entered the courtroom.

The door of the courtroom was closed.

"F-father, It's all a misunderstanding..." Fontaine was on the floor.

"You trash! How dare you!!" Lant beat him, and Y/n eyes looked away, a hand covering their mouth."You conspired against me?! Do you think I wouldn't know what you're doing behind my back?!" and he beat him, beaten him like a dog.

"Fire..." a butler matched his cigarette.

Soon later the beaten man said about Deon being the person who was behind this all, to which Lant did not take that hitting him once more. Roxana found the soldiers, and Fontaine passed out on the floor because of the lacking of blood.

She walked to the throne and sit there.

"What do you think you're doing right now...?" Father scowled at her.

"I've always wanted to sit on the throne, I was curious about how it felt to look down from this place, to see others here... you look a bit small, don't you?" she had her fingers making it look like he was small.

"How dare you, disrespect me!" He had his sword out.

"Now, now, don't be angry like that"

.

.

.

"This is all a play" her butterflies danced, Y/n covered their face once more.

"Up until now, have you ever had even the tiniest inkling... that all of this was merely a play... That I set up for you?"

"Roxana! How dare you!" he was about to attack but the magic circle, stopped him, making him cough out blood.

"Father, how come you didn't realize at all?"

The father pointed at Roxana.

"Hurry up... and... Kill her! Deon- "he pointed at her as he coughed more blood.

"Deon" Roxana signed him to come.

He ignored his father and walked to Roxana's side, Lant then turned to Y/n who did nothing. "Y-Y/n..." the father glared, They did not move they only stared down at him.

"What...?" The father looked at the three, his only thoughts were how they have betrayed him.

"Sister~ Y/n! I'm back! You were waiting for me, right? Huh? What's going on?" Jeremy opened the door looking at them. "Hey! Deon! You bastard! Let go of her hand, this instant!" Jeremy ignored his father stepping on his hand, slapping Deon's hand off.

"How unfortunate for you father. The Agriche household isn't on your side, father" Roxana smiled. Jeremy then came down holding Y/n hand and guiding them next to Roxana who smiled at them, before turning back to her father.

"You still have your uses, so I won't kill you just yet.... Father"

*

"...cough cough...it looks like it's my turn" Y/n looked at their hands, blood was dripping from their mouth to their hands. Their violet eyes look at their room which was full of things, They opened the window and heard what was going on outside, shouting and running at the household in panic.

"Father..."

*

"Father!" After Ashil's death father has been spending more time with them.

"Yes?" Lant looks at his child, Y/n.

"Do I have limits in what I do?" They asked, They have the biggest imagination for making things.

"For you there is none, but..." He picked up the small child, putting them on the chair in front of him. "As long as you don't disappoint me Y/n, you will have none, I am looking forward to your future creations" He smiled, it was not friendly, just his usually creepy one.

Lant never hurt or abused Y/n. Unlike the rest of his children, They were something else, they were on the perfect path. Usually, he has to twist things around to make his children useful, he doesn't need to push them when they have their head in the right place.

His way of controlling Y/n was different from the rest, but don't take it that Lant was a good father to Y/n or was nice to them, He was just being himself by telling them to be useful. He saw that acting naturally to them makes them royale to him. Pressuring them, making them be shaped to a child that is always trying to look like useful being by never stopping their hands from making things, someone that is worth being alive.

He made them feel like they were worth being alive after Ashil's death, so now what?

*

Y/n coughed more... drinking more wine down their stomach.

"If I am not going to be worth something, then that means I am dead, if I'm dead then... I am no longer human"