[11] The pain will make it stop

TW! A lot of mental health problems that some readers might find uncomfortable.

I wish to not think sometimes, it's ironic for someone whose only talent is their brain.

The pain it makes in my head, for the little body I have, does not fit the endless voices that are not always heartful, but annoying at most, which gets my head so heavy.

Should I work on this or that, pick this or that, would this work? Would this make a father proud? Is this a test? My thoughts were always like that.

But now with the light gone, it was extremely heavy. The thoughts were too much.

What now? He's gone. What now? Should I say something? What should I do?

I needed a distraction to quiet the voices, so I banged my head against a wall, the pain distracted my brain, and made me tired so I slept more.

I put most of my time into my tests. I have three, two for a challenge that my father wanted me to pass, showing my talent. The other was Max, and I spent most of my time talking to him.

I made a choice to free him from this place to his family. I don't want him to die, and I care for him so I wanted to let him go and be happy, I don't want to feel selfish for letting him be there so I planned it.

"You can come with me Y/n, my village is small and easy going, Cassidy is going to love having you I'm sure" He smiled at me.

Can I live in a normal family? Can I? I needed to think...

It happened again, Dion accomplished it again.

My texts were both dead, and so was Max, his brown hair was covered in blood and barely with any color from the red, and oh his face was so pale that they knew it was too late. I don't want to see the eyes, but I did anyway, the green light in them was out. I put my hand on his face closing his eyes,

Sanity: 20%

They let out a sigh.

"I will kill you, Dion, One day I will" They stood up, their black dress was bloody.

"How disappointing" was Dion's only reply.

Yet you think we're the same~

"...Leave" everything so much, I need to calm down, I need silence.

Dion did not do much other than stare at my emptiness.

the skyline falls as I try to make sense of it all~

(anyone, anyone, anyone?)

"Master Dion! " guards were there, they ignored Y/n.

"Your father wants to see you" the words about Y/n's pets are already known.

Dion only took one more glance at them before getting out of the room with the guards.

....

"I'm sorry"

Y/n has so many things on their mind that they smash their head on the wall to shut it up again, the pain will make it stop.

Sanity: 15%

Father punished Dion for two weeks in the forest filled with monsters and told him if Deon or anyone ever even left a scratch on Y/n's toys without their or his consent, they would be killed.

Y/n was feared by the rest of the family, as Lante Agriche's Favorite child for their gift. They were jealous but they couldn't do anything about Lante's words and even Deon stopped.