[9] "Get a better one"

[Don't forget to leave comments and likes to support me thank you] 

Roxana stood there listening to the conversation, she will open the door and join in if things go south. But for now, it seems that she should stand back and listen to the siblings.

"Why do you care?" Dion asked.

"Caring is an act of kindness, and something that I am to my siblings Roxana-" Roxana was glad to hear that. "And Jeremy"

"And not for your full sibling?" Roxana took note of how his tone was changed.

"No, I do not care for you. I do not care for someone so dull"

....

"Your attitude has been changing to Jeremy"

"People change, people change each other-" there was a noise that Roxana would guess that Y/n was making Dion's hand off them.

"-and now that you are done, leave"

-

"Leave to tell father?" Dion questioned them, there was silence... and he turned threatening to leave right at that movement. Roxana was about to open the door but-

"Don't!" Y/n tugged his sleeve. Dion turned around to look at them.

"....I- um please, don't...ana will...-" they whispered, their eyebrows were twisted, and there was this nervous look in their eyes.

"..." Dion said nothing, but this was a small shock thrown into his body and mind.

"-I'll- hang out with you, I'll be um... Don't get Ana killed" how their tone changed when Dion threatened to tell father. Dion seems to notice this weakness.

"All right, then I won't tell, make sure to keep that deal Y/n '' Dion said, seeming to have already taken that deal. "...goodnight" and he was gone. Roxana was glad that Dion wouldn't tell her father but she could not help but feel uneasy about Y/n and Dion's deal.

*

"Now that you're free from your annoying pet Y/n just had to be hanging out with Dion of all people" Jeremy grumbled.

"Hey now, they still hang out with us," Roxana said, looking at some papers on her desk while Jeremy was at the rich coach.

"They do but why are they hanging out with him!"

"....they both are siblings"

"We also are!"

"There full siblings"

".... Y/n doesn't like him, this feels more like force"

"...Dion will be off to another mission soon, he is mostly not home. we'll get all of Y/n's time then" Roxana smiled at him. She could only hope that they were all right hanging with that monster.

*

"Is this another way that we hang out together?" Dion looked at the lake that they both set close to, both holding fishing rods. It was a chilly day.

"Yes, I hang out here from time to time," Y/n said simply.

"... this is wasting time"

"It's a calming experience, that I am sure you never do" they smirked, making Dion stare at them." what?" they asked.

"Why do you always tend to always bad talk whatever chance you get?"

"It's satisficing"

"...what are you planning on doing Y/n, I thought I was hanging with you in your room"