[5] Tea Party

"Roxana, didn't your birthday pass?" Father asked

"Yes," I said simply.

"Then he's your birthday gift" he huffed another smoke ruffing his hair.

*

'Roxana has been busy since she got a toy! She still hangs out with me but- she has been spending less time with me!' Jeremy groaned.

Now it was just him and Y/n, Jeremy didn't like them because they are Deon's sibling. But Roxana treats them just like him, he gets jealous whenever they talk. Roxana tries to get them to get close, as siblings but he doesn't see it!

But now that she is busy with her butterflies and her new toy Jeremy is mostly with Y/n now!

"Jeremy... don't glare that much. be kind to your sibling Y/n. please" Jeremy remembers Roxana's words.

"... What are you doing?" He asked, they both were outside. Y/n is looking at some mushrooms so deeply,

"I thought what if someone was buried alive...-" Jeremy has thought of that once, being buried alive is a good torture technique. But it was not that exciting to him.

"-.. But with mushrooms on top, they eat meat, would they feel it? I have a theory, a way to keep them alive under the mushroom as they feast on the human... How long would they be alive there? Months... Maybe if I somehow feed them " They muttered, there was a reason why they are called Insane Scientists.

{S 1, Ep 2 of Hannibal]

"... let's try it!" Jeremy said he was interested.

It was fast, Jeremy didn't even realize how they were already talking. Their relationship went up and they talked.

"A tube in their mouth- so that I can give them food and I have figured out a way of giving them oxygen," Y/n said.

"And oh! Should have five- or ten of them and have a date for them like a week to a month to another month and so on, and pull them out!" Jeremy said.

That was one way to have sibling bonding.

*

Roxana was at the tea, her mother Sierra, with the host Maria, with Y/n not far as they were next to her. With chat chatting about the 'toy' Y/n showed a little interest. Y/n hasn't seen him, and everyone talks greatly of him so it made Y/n curious.

"Now Lewell. Give a greeting to the guest" and there was her new doll, a woman with different parts of purple rotten once, a black eyepatch, ripped around pretty clothing.

"Sierra, how is my new doll? Isn't she cuter than the last one?" Lady Maria said so lovingly.

"That-that's true..." mother was looking down at her tea shivering.

"Lewell did you hear that? Looks like Sierra took a liking to you, shouldn't you give something in return?" she said.

"Now, let's serve a cup of tea to Sierra" she had her hand on her chin.

Both the doll and mother were nervous as they were shivering and the tea spilled. People asked her if she was all right and Maria's face changed. As she talked to the doll her tone was deadly.

"Lewell did nothing wrong! Everything was my fault!" Mother yelled. But lady Maria was still made at Lewell.

I stopped it with my teacup cracking, I sent mother away so that her hand would get better.

"Ana..." mother was thankful as she left with a butler.

And the tea party went on with betting on what doll would win, toying with their lives like nothing. Y/n didn't care, only drinking some tea now and then with some sweets.

But they talked to her which made the party better. They shared that Jeremy and they are making things and experimenting which she was happy about, even though it was gruesome it was something good that they would work together.

Guards came in about Cassis's break which she acted like throwing the cup at one and throwing them words sharp as a knife

Soon later humongous spiders came. With everyone yelling, Y/n looked around, with no reaction. Roxana tied her hair up. Y/n just left, excusing themselves.

*

Sierra began running back on her way back to the party because of the attack, her child was in there! "Ana... Ana..!" she met with Y/n on her way.

"..Lady Sierra, are you all right?" they asked.

"Ana! She was at the tea party! Is she all right?" she couldn't help but cry.

"She's fine, but if you want to check up on her..." Y/n helped her. They were a little like their mother, they seemed to care for her but just not as insanely obsessed with her as Maria.

When they were running back to the party they saw Dion but did not see the other person they were fighting because a creature attacked them before she could say Deon's name.

Deon watched Cassis about to run away and throw the creature at Sierra.

"Oi! What are you doing!" Jeremy yelled, Y/n looked horrified as they pushed her away.

Cassis destroyed that monster but then Deon attacked them and put their foot on top of him as he got the spear on the metal creating an electric shot at Cassis's boy hurting him crazily.

Sierra watched with horror, PTSD hitting in.

"Aunty-" Y/n was cut off by Jeremy running to them. "Aunty- Y/n are you two hurt anywhere-"

"Stop," Sierra said, covering her face with her hands. "No, don't kill him," she said

"Ashil-" Y/n head was now on Deon and the white-haired boy.

"Don't kill Ashil" she was on the ground with her face curled up like a ball.

Y/n looked at Deon and hurt Cassis in horror and anger. It was the clearest emotion that they ever showed.