[13] Two kinds of hugs

[please leave likes and comments supporting me!]

[around ch 29]

Roxana was not sure but she felt attached to Y/n, maybe because of their mind that was like 21st Century, someone's mind like back at home but they were more like Robert Liston, bloody England's first Surgeon in the 1800s that was far from 21st century but they were close, Roxana could guess that they were in 1500s or 1400s century.

*

Perhaps it was a big step asking Y/n to betray their father, but they have been letting her get Cassis out under their father's back, so it was not that much of a problem or as she thought.

Y/n looked at her as if they wanted her to explain why.

Why? Because it is finally time that that old man steps down to hell....

She couldn't say that.

"Y/n, would you pick us or father?"

Y/n bit their lower lip, that was not a good habit...

"I know that father is... Abusive but... at the end, he is our father" They looked pretty even with that face.

"Y/n" she walked to them, she looked up at them with a calm smile that read understanding. Making Y/n shoulder's fall and be more at ease.

"Follow me, okay? Father is our father but that does not excuse what he has done to us, he only treats us as weapons, as tools" Roxana touched, and stroked their cheeks, there was something mysterious in Y/n eyes.

"...Okay" They closed their eyes, getting themselves down for Roxana to touch their hair.

[-The instance that happened Three years ago, where Jeremy opened his heart to Roxana happened while Y/n was out with father in ch 29-]

"Jeremy?" Y/n looked at Jeremy, who stood at the door of their room, catching his breath.

He launched himself on them.

"...?! Jeremy?" They almost fell off their chair, but they hugged him back.

"I wanted to see you..." Jeremy said, still holding onto them, his face on their neck.

"I see..." They petted him, They looked concerned but did not let go.

The hug was gentle and warm.

[back to present]

Y/n breathed and counted again and again counting one to ten about a hundred times.

It was not because of Dion coming back but betraying father, it might not sound too much, but father, he, "Y/n, you are an Agriche" Their father-

"Y/n...." Dion's hair has grown so much. He sat on the chair with his hand on his cheek looking at them. He has grown much taller than them.

"...You just returned, go change clothes or something. I am not in the mood-" They only glanced at him once, they were already beginning to walk to the door to get out of the room.

"Y/n" He stopped them by putting his hand on the door, Y/n turned around to see that he had pinned them. "Just- not today- I need.." They refused to look at him so Dion held their chin making them look at him.

"I have not seen you in forever and that is how you treat me, you are making me quite angry Y/n"

"Just leave me alone" They sounded so helpless and empty, changing Dion's mood.

"Do you want me to tell father?" Dion felt good having control over Y/n as Roxana had control over him. Just as he finished his words Y/n was already anxious, such a lovely reaction.

"Please, don't, don't tell him- please, please. please, please-" They were so very out of character whenever he did this but for this one it was much more, They even begged...

There was a shiver in his body.

"So you'll hang out with me now won't you Y/n," he said playing with their hair, it has gotten longer but as much as his, their hair has gotten less curly too.

Dion guided Y/n, holding their gloved hand to the chair, he sat and had Y/n in front of them.

"...?" Unlike Roxana they truly are clueless, Roxana and Y/n are smart but Y/n was not good with emotions, they can't control him like Roxana and are clueless with it unlike Roxana, it makes Dion feel so much better at that.

"Y/n sit"

"I'm not a dog"

"Sit" there was a threat in his voice then.

"...where?" Truly fucking clueless, He smiled.

"...." it seems that now they understand it, it took them a minute to finally sit down on his legs, or lap, they are too light. They sit sideways, their hands on their own legs looking more nervous, and getting lost in their own thoughts.

Dion can't have that.

"Y/n" He made sure they were out of their head putting his hand behind them. Which worked, they looked back at him.

Dion got their left hand that was in front of him, and he took off the glove with his mouth and spit it to the ground. He likes their hands, Y/n looked alarmed but could not do anything.

He bites their scarred hand, the thump in his mouth, the teeth on the palm.

They only glared at him, but Dion seemed to like that, only biting harder.

That would leave a mark....

It hurt Y/n more than a normal person because first, it was Dion, a fucking monster that was making their hand bleed and that their hand was already covered in bruises and he just happened to bite the worst part.

"Fucckkk..." Dion heard them groan, he looked at them crying.

"That part hurts asshole" They stopped themselves from sobbing, biting their lower lip.

Dion stared at them, he licked the blood like some vampire. But he did not let go of their hand, he pitched the bruises parts but Y/n did not let out a cry biting harder on their lower lip, they were not giving up without a fight huh?

He pitched harder and harder making new bruises, Y/n tears keep pouring

Then he stopped, he pulled them on him, and they were on Dion's chest, they refused to open their mouth to curse at him because they knew if they opened their mouth they would sob.

He put his chin on their head, and Y/n did not move, after some seconds they opened their mouth, calming themselves and letting out a cracked sigh. Dion was holding them, and with Y/n's hand too hurt they could not do much then just stay where they were.

Dion had already seen them cry so much, he had a bite, smelled their hair, and heard them groan, he now wanted to feel so he trapped them in a forceful hug.

He felt their heart movement, the heartbeat, and when he shifted his head on their neck he put his ear down and heard the bones move when they were startled when he moved to Y/n's neck.

He enjoyed it.

For them, the hug was forceful and cold.

.

.

.

.

[MARRY X MAS OR ANY HOLIDAYS YOU CELEBRATE]