Prologue

Sunday, 8:28 p.m.

As far as my mom knows, I've just gone to bed and will be trying to get a good night's sleep, because 1: I have school tomorrow, and 2: I love sleep. Errr! Wrong. Sorry mom, but I'll be busy staying up till dawn playing a new KnY dating game I just downloaded. Simp activated.

Monday, 2:57 a.m.

My eyes were heavy. I felt really tempted to shut them and rest a little, but I knew if I did that now, they wouldn't open again until hours later. So far, this game hasn't been as great as I anticipated it to be. I feel the creators tried too hard making the MC to be 'different than other girls' while giving her a crappy, sad backstory. Plus, the KnY characters were way too OOC for my tolerance. Right now, I was going through Obanai's ending. He was the fifth ending this morning, and probably my last one before I actually go to sleep. I read the dialogue in my mind.

Me:
Obanai? Where's Mitsuri??

Obanai:
She had to go take care of some business at home...that's not important though,

Me:
Huh?

<Obanai gets closer to me...>

Obanai:
RickAstley,...I...

Me:
What is it, Obanai?

Obanai:
I love you!

<My eyes widen in surprise, I was certain he had feelings for Mitsuri! I searched his eyes for any evidence of lying, joking even, but no. He was being serious. My heart pounded against my chest. Memories of spending our childhood together flashed in my mind. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks. What should I do???>

<Confess!>         <Reject!>

I thought about it for a second. If I rejected him, he might do some creepy shit, as the game made him out to be a bit over-possessive. Confessing would be cringe, but it might get done faster. Eh, what the hell.

<Confess!>         <Reject!>

Me:
I love you too, Obanai!

<He looks shocked and a red blush dusts his cheeks>

Obanai:
N-no way you really mean that...please, don't lie to me,

Me:
I've loved you for a long time...

<Obanai pulls down his mask and smiles. I've seen his scar for many years, but now it looked more attractive than ever...-

"Oh, to hell with this...!" I said aloud, turning off my phone and setting it down on my stand nearby. I'm way too tired for this shit, I shouldn't have downloaded that cringe game.

I checked the time on my phone. 3:02 a.m. 'I really need to stop doing this every night.' I finally closed my eyes. I was knocked out immediately.

*Bzzt*

*Bzzt*

"...."

"You didn't let me finish, RickAstley...if that's really your name."

A lil note:
Hey readers, so this is the first post of the rewrite.
I'm really sorry if you were enjoying the story as it was before,
but I made a lot of mistakes with that one and developed better ideas over time.
I promise I won't rewrite this again, so this is my only chance to improve it. 
Thank you, bye!