2

Monday, 8:02 a.m.

'Damn you, Eliza...you did this to me.' I hopelessly massaged my temples, trying to temporarily relieve the pain with the coolness of my fingers. Well, that hangover did kick in. In the middle of homeroom. Feeling pain in dreams is the worst. Speaking of dreams, this one has been really long. I better not wake up right now. 

 I felt my stomach turn. 'Uh oh.' I quickly raised my hand. "Yes, miss L/n?" 
"Bathroom. Ergh- now please!" Obama- Obanai...looked at me weirdly, half concerned. 

Her eyes widened. I must look pretty sick right now. "Yes, take the time you need." she dismissed me quickly. I wasted no time and literally flew out the classroom. 

"Ugh...HRMPH!" I puked into a dirty toilet bowl. I probably puked more than necessary just because of the bowl. 

"Ew, it's so gross- BLECH!"
'Bitch, you're gonna puke your intestines out next if you don't stop-'

I finally emptied the last load and got away from the toilet, not wanting to start all over again. I felt so relieved after that, not gonna lie. 

"Are you okay in there?" a soft voice from the stall next to me asked. 'Oh, fuck me.' 
"...Yeah, I'm good."
"Oh, good. I'm Celeste."
"..."

'Who the hell introduces themself in this situation?? Also, Celeste? Celeste the MC's rival? Celeste is abnormal, apparently.'

"Hello??"
"Hi."
"What's your name?"

'I don't wanna tell you my name, hoe. You're literally gonna backstab me later.' 

"Uh...BLECH!" yeah, I pretended to throw up again so I wouldn't have to answer. 

"OMG! Are you sure you're okay?!" she screeched in 'worry'.
'Literally shut the fuck up and leave please. I already find you annoying.' 

"I'm fine." I grit my teeth. 'Please, leave me alone.'

"I'm gonna go get a teacher, you sound really sick!" she insisted. 
"No, don't! I'm fine, I just want to deal with it in privacy, please!" I yelled, already fed up with her. 

"Oh...okay."
'Why the hell does she sound hurt by that? Damn.'

"I'll leave then."
"Thanks."

I swear I heard her sniffle as she left the bathroom. 'Oh my lord, what a faker.'

I flushed the toilet with all my vomit in it and leaned against the stall. I have a killer migraine, puked almost all my insides out, and met my rival early in the most humiliating way. This is turning into a nightmare. Now that I thought about it, all this physical pain is way too intense for a dream. It worries me. 

All of a sudden, I heard a bing go off and felt a vibration from my shoe. Yeah, I hid my phone in my shoe. Someone had texted me. Sighing, I hunch over and grab my phone to read the message. 

My wife 💍:
Girl, where tf are u??

"Huh? Chloe?" I mumbled. My irl best friend just texted me. Damn, that girl said she'd always be in my life, now she in my nightmares too. 

daddy issues 💸:
wdym babes? Go away, ur ruining my dream
no real ppl alloed
*allowed

My wife 💍:
No, Y/n, srsly where r u?
I came by ur house to check in and ur gone.
Bitchy is going insane and tried to kill me
I mean, look at this bitch: