Valentine's Special 💋

Yes, another holiday special instead of a chapter 💀
TW: harassment, drugging, and kidnapping ❤️

Today was one of the most hated and try-hard holidays: Valentine's Day. To me, it was just another day. I didn't have a partner yet, but at least I got some treats out of it. Maybe even a free day in one of my classes if I'm lucky. Either way, wherever I looked, there were couples sucking face and single pringles plotting their downfall. 

I walked down to my locker to change my shoes, but immediately a card caught my attention when I opened the locker. It was big and colorful in different pinks and reds, with mini hearts and kiss mark doodles. Oh boy..

Dear Y/n,

Happy Valentine's Day! Will you be mine? Haha, please meet me by class 7B near the end school to see who I am and answer that question <3

Love, Unknown~

Geez, I have a secret admirer? Or a prankster. I put the card back in my locker and got my shoes.

As I went on with my day, I thought about it. I decided to just wander around class 7B near the end of the day to see if anyone was waiting around. If they see me and react, then I'd go talk, if not, or they don't react, I'd just simply pretend I'm passing by. Easy peasy. 

At some point, I was invited to Mitsuri's for a Valentine's party. I told her I'd be there. 

The day stretched on and it eventually reached near the end. I got out of class and walked by class 7B. I felt a little nervous, with butterflies at the possibility that someone might actually confess they have feelings, or make a joke out of me. Either way, I was prepared. 

My steps slowed as I noticed that there was someone stationed outside the class. Before I could decide what to do and act casual, he noticed me. His eyes widened a little and a small blush spread on his cheeks..oh brother..

"Hey..Y/n.." he said. I walked over to him. People were heading out, leaving for home or wherever they were going. 

"Did you write the note in my locker..Sanemi?" I asked slowly. I found it a little hard to believe, considering this was Sanemi and he didn't seem like the type to do this..

He nodded. "Yeah..I wanted to talk." he said gruffly. I took a small breath. 

"Ok, let's talk then." I cracked a friendly smile. 

"Em...can we go inside the class to talk? These halls are kinda crowded and I don't want someone to overhear and embarrass us.." he requested. I nodded along, agreeing. "Sure"

We both walked into the empty class. I sat on a desk and crossed my ankles. "I'll listen" 

"Right.." he seemed to take a moment to gather his thoughts. He paced around a little, and went behind me to sit in a chair.