Halloween special

<This special doesn't follow the storyline or Y/n's personality. Art isn't mine.>

A lil warning:
There's no smut
but there is a lot of sexual talk and tension
All characters used are canon age and Y/n is 18+

Halloween, 7:00 p.m.

"Hi Obanai!~" I hugged my naga friend from behind as I greeted him. He stiffened under my touch but soon relaxed and coiled his tail around my legs to return the hug while he was faced the other way. 

"H-hey Y/n," he greeted back. "I'm glad you could make it." 

I released him from the hug and he turned around to face me. "Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss this party for the world!" I grinned widely, baring my fangs. He blushed red. I was used to this reaction. I am a succubus, after all. 

"Sooo~ where's everyone else?" I hovered off the ground to reach the same height as him. 
"They're all inside."
"Then why are you all alone out here?" I teased him. 
"...I was waiting for you." he whispered. 'You're too cute, Obanai!'  
"Aww! Let's join them then!" I grabbed his hand and led him up the hill towards the mansion. 

As we reached closer to the mansion, I could hear loud music blaring through the doors. 'Poor Giyuu.' I thought in amusement. The mansion was owned by an ancient vampire named Giyuu Tomioka. He was probably pressured into hosting this party by Tengen because he has the nicest home. 

Me and Obanai entered and were met with the sight of all our friends and acquaintances dancing and partying. Some were dressed in styles that were centuries old, and some were dressed modernly. I was an example of the modern style.  "Ooh!~ This looks like so much fun, Obanai!" I squealed and immediately dragged him deeper into the mansion. 

"What do you wanna do first?!" I asked him over the loud music. He shrugged. "Whatever you want to do, Y/n!" 
"Let's say hi to people first!" I suggested. He only nodded and followed me wherever I went. 

We first went to Giyuu and Shinobu. 

"Y'know Tomioka, people may actually start liking you for hosting this party- Oh, hi Y/n!" Giyuu snapped his head in my direction at hearing my name. I noticed the quick glance he gave my chest. 'Oh brother...c'mon Giyuu, it's totally covered this time.' 

"H-hello, Y/n.." Giyuu greeted me shyly. 
"Hi Giyuu! Shinobu!" I greeted the pair. An immortal witch and a vampire. Shinobu's case was quite interesting. She gained immortality from a potion she accidentally created and now she's been with us ever since. It preserved her beauty and everything after all these years!

"Oh, I see Iguro is with you too! Did you two come together?" Shinobu asked. Giyuu glanced away uncomfortably. 
"Yeah! He was nice enough to wait for me!" I smiled. 
"How considerate!" she smiled too, but hers was forced. I know I have an effect on her even though she's female. It's the same way with Mitsuri, a cute kitsune. 

"Would you..like something to drink Y/n? Water..or blood, perhaps? I even saved up some soul juice." Giyuu offered.

"Soul juice sounds great! Thanks Giyuu!" I kissed his cheek, a little payment of thanks. His pale face flushed a deep red.
"Alright, you old virgin, go get the lady some soul juice!" Shinobu laughed, pushing Giyuu away. 

I felt an intense glare from behind and could already tell who it was from. "Calm down, Obanai." I turned and whispered to him. He stared down at my face.
"Don't treat Tomioka so kindly." he hissed. 
"I'll treat him how I treat everybody else." I hovered up and kissed his cheek. He immediately fell under my spell, a blushing mess.