1. hearts

Everything was a blur from the rest of the plane ride to settling into my "new home", so I ended up crashing first thing when I stepped into my new room.

When I woke up, I was startled by the glowing thing looming over me. "What the-"

Congratulations! You have been successfully downloaded into Kimetsu no Yaiba Dating Simulator!
First thing's first, your name!
Please type in what you want the characters to call you!

\_____

I stared blankly at the words on the glowing thing above me for a few seconds before remembering I was in that dating game I played. I slowly lifted my hand to the floating keyboard and typed in my name.

__Y/n\__ 

Full name please!

'Ah hell no' I typed in a fake last name.

__Y/n_F/l/n\__

Is Y/n F/l/n correct?

Yes                    No

Processing...

Okay! The characters will now refer you to as Y/n F/l/n!

Now that you are officially downloaded into the game, here are a few key reminders!

There is a total of 12 hearts you can reach with characters.By 7 hearts, the character is automatically in love with you.By 9 hearts, you can begin dating the character if you choose.By 12 hearts, you can marry the character if you choose.But if a 13th heart appears, beware! That means the character is obsessive and can potentially cause harm!

I stared at the words floating in the air. It said the last part like I didn't want it to happen. But I did want it to happen because there's something wrong with me. 

You can gain hearts with characters through special scenes, buying them gifts, or simply by just interacting with them enough times!
Hearts will also gain you gems, which you can use to buy skills and helpful assets from our store!
Here are your current numbers of hearts and gems:

Hearts: 0
Gems: 0

You now know what to do to gain hearts and gems! 
Any questions?

"Well shit.." I murmured. My favorite hotties don't even know I exist. Yet! I guess that means I have to get out and rizz up some 2D harlots. Not that I mind that, I actually want that, but how? 

Vulgar language may result in a decrease of your likability from characters, leading to loss in hearts!

So it can hear me...I cleared my throat and spoke a little louder. "How many characters can I rizz?" 

Here is a list of all your love interest characters:

My eyes trailed down the list of names of the kny characters that I would get to love me so hard they fight to the death with their dicks. 'Wow, they got all the good ones, plus some  f e m a l e s~' 

"Aight, sounds good."

Since you have full advantage with your knowledge of our characters, we will alter your memory a little to give you a little challenge! That way, these interactions will be like the real deal!

"Wait huh?"

Prepare yourself, now your memory will begin to get a little

F u z z y . . .

*crash*