1

Monday, 6:45 a.m.

An alarm blared suddenly, startling me awake. I looked around rapidly until I found the stupid thing and was able to turn it off. 'Ugh...5 more minutes is fine. My bus doesn't come until 7:12.' I negotiated with myself, then slumped back into my comfy bed with my face half buried into the pillow. 

Just as I was getting comfortable and about to snooze off, someone busted through my door. 'Now what?!'

"Good morning, Sunshine~ It's half past get the hell up!"
'Who the hell-' 

I shot my eye open and glared at the woman who broke into my room. She was young, about late 20s or early 30s, and damn...she was hot. Short black hair, dark eyes, porcelain skin, curvy bazonkas and hips, those THIGHS- ahem. She wore a loose red tank top and some black short shorts. She was a smoker too, apparently. Considering the cigarette that was loosely held between her lips, those plump...pink...lips- 'Stop it Y/n.'

I just continued to stare at her, in awe. It suddenly hit me: this woman looked familiar, like I had just seen her not too long ago. 'Think bitch, put a name to that face!'

"You okay? Why are you looking at me like that? Did you drink too much last night?"
'Drink? Oh...hell yeah. I'm dreaming...but it's a good dream-'

"Hellooo??" the woman waved her hand in front of my face rapidly, trying to catch my attention. 

"Hey, aunt Eliza.." I greeted her. She relaxed. "How do you feel? Headache?"
"Uh, no."
"It'll kick in soon, then."

She headed to the door and stopped halfway through it. "You might wanna hurry, that Iguro kid's here, and it creeps me out when I'm alone with him for too long."
'Iguro kid? Obama? I mean– Obanai-'

"Okay." was all I said. She left, leaving me to think while I get ready for school or whatever. 

'So I'm dreaming of the game, huh? Must be a lucid dream, maybe I can control how things turn out. Heh, it'd be better than how the game actually goes.' I thought as I opened my closet door. Various aesthetic clothing items hung on a rack, including a few school girl uniforms. 'So many aesthetics...I didn't even know the game had these– oh wait, I'm dreaming. Oh well, what's the fun in just having one aesthetic?'

I picked out a school uniform and began to get dressed. 'Let's see, I either want a hot harem or to be the OP badass villian...hmm...how about..both? Yeah, both's good.' I finished dressing and grabbed my back pack. It was already filled with homework and whatnot.

 I walked into the bathroom that was just across my room in the hall. I thought over the information the MC was supposed to know before meeting their interests as I styled my hair. 'Okay, I live alone with my aunt in an apartment complex, she works as a stripper and is out most of the time. My mom died when I was 8 and I never knew my dad because my mom was apparently a whore and slept with everyone. Obanai Iguro is my best friend since childhood, and practically almost lives with us too with how much he comes over. I've recently moved back to Japan after 2 years in Las Vegas, Nevada, America, and reunited with Obanai. I now attend his high school and he'll introduce me to his friends. I've already met Mitsuri because of Obanai, who he said is his crush. My skills are playing electric guitar, skateboarding, and gambling. Annnd...that's about it.' 

I looked myself over in the mirror. 'Presentable.'

I searched around for the kitchen. Hell, I didn't know this place. But luckily, it wasn't too hard to find as this place was pretty small. I found Obama– Obanai...sitting at an island counter, turned away from me, and aunt Eliza by the fridge, sweating like crazy. She looked nervous. She soon spotted me and brightened up.