05.It's the time now

At somewhere...

??? Pov

"Did you call me, my lord?"
"I did. I need you to do a very important mission. And don't tell anything to Storm until you come back from the mission."
"May I ask why my lord? He is the commander of our army."
"I know that Darkness. But he won't like this mission. So you have to do this mission. You can go with Life, Moon, Heal, Night, and Dream. And don't forget Storm can't know about this until you come back from the mission. If you tell him, it will be the end of your relationship with my son. And don't fail me. Got it?"
"Y...yes my lord. Can you tell me what is the mission, my lord?"
"Well...You have to go to Earth. Where the Greek and Rome gods are. There is camp half-blood. And all you have to do is kidnap this boy named Perseus Jackson the son of Poseidon. And Balance will help you. She is there now. She pretends to be the daughter of a Demeter. This mission will look easy. But Perseus Jackson is not someone to be underestimated. So be careful. He looks like an angel. But he can be a demon if he wants."
"I will do as you said, my lord."
"Good. Now leave. I believe you, Jack...uh...I mean Darkness."
"I will not fail you, my lord."

At Planet Chaos

Chaos pov

I don't know what to do anymore. All I know is I have to keep my son safe. I hope Hero will be able to take my son here before my brother kidnaps him. If he kidnaps my son...I don't even want to imagine what will happen.No matter what I must keep my son safe. Please Hero don't fail this mission.

Flashback

"You called, my lord?"
"Yes, I did. You should go now Luke...uh...I mean Hero. It's The time for the start of the mission. Don't let the gods notice any of you. and be careful, even if this mission looks easy, It won't be easy. And my brother's army is very cunning. they won't go easy on you. So be careful."
"My lord, can I ask something?"
"What is it, Hero?"
"You never said why we have to kidnap him."
".........well........it's me to know and you to find out. And I think you know him well. Right?"
"I know him very well and I am sure he hates me so much."
"I don't think so. You should go now, Hero. start this mission soon as possible."
"Yes My lord. I'll go and tell others. We'll start the mission in five minutes, And I won't fail you, my lord.I promise."

Flashback over

Hero pov

I don't understand why he wants Percy. And why should End go after Percy? Well...after all It's Percy... I want to see others' reactions when I tell them that we have to kidnap Percy.
"Hey guys, it's time now," I said as I entered our meeting room dramatically.
"Wait really! But you still didn't say us what is the mission."Angel asked.
" So what is the mission Hero?" Revenge asked while cuddling with Arrow on the sofa. Why do all of my friends have lovers but I don't? Well back to the topic. They won't like this mission. I still remember how I freaked out when I heard about this.

Flashback

"Ok then. I trust you with this Luke Castellan." I was startled when I heard my old name.
"My Lord?"
"Yes?"
"Can I know where we have to go for this mission?"
"I will tell you. But I am sorry Hero. You won't like this."
I raised an eyebrow. Why wouldn't I like it?
"It's okay, my lord. Can you tell me where we have to go for this mission?"
"Well...You have to go to Earth. Actually, to the camp half-blood."
With that words, I felt like someone cut my heart into pieces.
"What...no no no no I can't go there. Please my Lord...don't make me go there. they all hate me so much." I was about to cry. After everything I did, I can't face them again.
"Calm down Luke...Calm down...You have to do this mission secretly. No one will see you. so don't worry about that."
"If you say so, my lord. but you said we have to kidnap someone."
"Yeah, you have to TAKE someone here. not kidnap."
"Umm...ok?"
"Well...maybe you won't like this either."
Oh.no.I'm not surprised anymore.
"Who do we have to kidnap my lord?"
"...You have to kidnap...Percy Jackson."
What! hell no!
"Can I resign from this position and go back to the underworld and live there?"
".........No...now go and be ready...uh...you will do this mission right?"
Did he seriously ask that?
"Well...yeah...I mean it's not like I have another choice."

Flashback over

"Hero...Hero...HERO!"
"Agh...wth Revenge? Why did you scream in my ear?" I said when Revenge screamed in my ear. I think he broke my eardrums.
"Well...you weren't replying to us"
Oh...he didn't break my eardrums. I still can hear...what a relief.
"Oh...sorry about that...well you see...the mission...you wouldn't like it."
"Why?" Arrow raised an eyebrow.
"Well...we have to go to the earth...actually to the Camp Half-blood...and we have to kidnap Percy...and before you ask Yes, it's Percy Jackson the son of Poseidon. the hero of Olympus and uh...you know..."
I said and they all went silent. I think I broke them...well...1...2...3! Here we go...
"WAIT...WHAT!" They all screamed. I sighed.
"We can't go there...I mean I can't go there...After all that we did in the past...I can't face them. Can you do that Luke?" Revenge asked me.
"Ethan...You both died as heroes. they won't hate you. Neither of us hates you. we all love you. And you know how much I love you, right?" Arrow said to Revenge and kissed him. This is why I wish I had a lover too. Well...I think I should focus on the mission now.
"You know, I never said that we will face them."
"What do you mean?" Revenge asked hopefully.
"All we have to do is kidnap Percy"
"Wait...why do we have to kidnap Percy? why does Chaos need him?"Star asked.
" How do I know? he didn't tell me."
"Ok.then.let's do this mission. and let's just forget about our past life. ok, everyone?" Star said in a strong voice that will make anyone feel strong and fearless...Wait...I still didn't tell them that only a few of us will go there. well..here goes nothing.
"We all don't go there, only me, Star, Angel, Revenge, Knife, and Bow will go." Well...again...1......2.....3!
"WAIT...WHAT!"

Chaos and End's pov(at the same time)

It's time now. let's start this brother...