Hey...PlZ read!

Hi guys!
It's been a while since I last updated. My exam got in my way. I hope you guys are doing well. Some guys wished me good luck with my exam. Thank you thank you thank you so much for your wishes. I appreciate it and I know I promise to give a chapter. I am sorry I couldn't update a new chapter. something got in my way so I couldn't write. I hope you can forgive me. I am so sorry but I want to know if you guys like my story. I mean my story has so many views but it doesn't have many comments. I just want to know if you are satisfied with my story. And also there is something I want to ask anyone who is reading this.

What do you guys think about the LGBTQ+ community?

Please give me an honest answer. In my country, some people are suffering because of this. What I mean is the culture in my country is too old-fashioned. Most of the people in my country think being gay or lesbian is a mental problem. But some people are gay and lesbian in my country and they hide it because of the society. A girl can only love a boy and a boy can only love a girl. Don't you think that is nonsense?

Why does love need a gender? If two people love each other, does their gender matter? And being gay or lesbian is not a sickness. It has been proven. But some people find it disgusting. I didn't even know what being gay and lesbian meant until I was 14. I didn't even know such a thing existed. That's how this society is. Maybe this situation might be the same somewhere.

But I just wanted to say that I love the LGBTQ+ community. I don't see a difference in them. I just see the love. We can love anyone we want right? It's not illegal. It's not a crime. Is loving someone a crime?

And I just want to say that I see everyone the same. We all are mortals. Does the region, our nation, or our born country matter? We all are mortals. Why fight for a country border? Maybe it matters to those countries. I don't know about that. But a war can only kill people and destroy others' lives. In a war, one side will win. Another side will lose. But do they realize that both sides have lost the most important thing? Lives. They have lost so many lives. So...is there a victory? What's the value of such a victory if it costs so many losses?

Does our region and nation matter? I am Buddhist. But I respect and love all the regions. I don't know much about other regions. Hindu, Christian, Islam, etc. But I love to learn about them. And I respect them. And I also believe in them. Don't you think we are lucky to have so many regions and nations? It creates diversity among people. If everything was the same it would be so boring. Imagine a world where everything is only blue. The trees, animals, people, and everything are blue. Can you even imagine it? (Percy would like it. That's another story)

By the way, I know most of you won't comment or anything. But just tell me what you think of what I asked in this chapter. It would mean so much to me. I don't have many friends. Only a few. But I'm not so open with them and I can't share something like this with them. That's why I decided to write everything.

And I just want a friend. Does anyone like to be friends with me?

Sorry if you guys see this as nonsense. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll give a chapter ASAP. Pinky promise.☺️

Until then, Good bye...
See you soon.
Love you guys.❤️