17.The Past Story

A long time ago even before Chaos was born there was nothing but a strange weird mist. When Chaos is born or as you know Chaos, End, Order And Void born that mist transformed into a strange creature. But no one knew about it. And when Chaos created the world everything was peaceful. Chaos, End, Order, Void they all lived together happily. End, Void and Order decided to give the role of King of the universe to Chaos. And they did.

Everything was peaceful. End was Chaos's right hand. They had a strong relationship. After some time Chaos and Order fell in love with each other. So did End and Void. Both couples got married and lived happily. Then a one-day Lady Order and Lady Void were walking in their garden. And that strange creature who turned from the mist came near to them. That creature looked like a white fox. But it had six legs and seven tails. Order and Void wondered. Then Order picked up that fox. They were fascinated by that creature. Then they decided to keep it. The creature grew bigger day by day. Lady Order and Void loved the creature. Some time passed like this. Then It all happened on a full moon day. In midnight.

The creature started to disappear slowly. The next day the creature had disappeared and only golden dust was left where it was. Then the golden dust spread everywhere in the palace. But it was invisible. No one saw it. The dust settled inside the diamond in End's necklace. That necklace was a gift from Chaos. After dust entered the diamond, the colour of the diamond changed. The colour went green to black. That's when strange things started to happen.

Lady Order and Void have no memory of the creature. Then after a week, the creature disappeared, and End started to change. He became aggressive. Then one day End said that he wanted to be the king of the universe. Chaos didn't like it. Because End has become cruel. So he refused. Then End went away from the planet Chaos and created his planet. Then he lived there with his wife. Lady Void still talked with Lady Order. They both were trying to find out what happened to their husbands.

Some Time passed like this. Then Lady Order and Void found out that they were having babies. They both got so happy. When their sons came into this world, Lady Order and Void wanted them to raise together. They thought it will be impossible to do that with their husbands. But that didn't happen. After their sons are born Chaos and End acted like nothing happened. Lady Order and Void were so confused. But they didn't say anything. Lady Order named her son Eklektos Ether Skyleks. Then Lady Void named her son Eklektos Zacher Stormleks. Their sons were raised together until something terrible happen.

End's necklace started to glow. But no one noticed. After three days Lady Void disappeared. And then however End said that Chaos killed her. Then End tried to kill Sky for revenge. If he kills Sky he can be more powerful. Then Chaos started a fight with him and End lost. Then End swore that he will get revenge and went back to his planet with Storm. Then he planned to start a war and take the world to himself.

When Sky was almost 4 years old Chaos erased his memory and sent him to Earth as a son of Poseidon. Since Lady Order was primordial of the ocean and every water stuff, it wasn't hard to pretend as a son of Poseidon.

And then Storm was raised with his father. He always trained and trained. End never gave him a break. And Storm always remembered his cousin brother and his loving family. He remembered how they lived happily. He wanted that back. Storm always loved his brother. They had a strong relationship. So when End planned to kill Sky, Storm swore to himself that he will protect Sky with his life.

But the important part of this story is about that creature that disappeared. He is the reason for all of this. That creature was a curse. That curse will only break when End's necklace breaks and Lady Void come back.

And if you don't know Lady Order and Void are still alive. They are somewhere. They can't get out of there. So you have to find them and bring them back...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Our mothers are alive?" Sky asked slowly.

"Yes, dear. They are alive. And you have to find them. There is a necklace with a blue diamond in your mother's room Sky. Only you can wear it. It will help you to find your mother."

"Do you know where my mother is?"

"I don't know sweetheart. You have to find them. I wish I could help you both more. But since I'm trapped inside this book I can't help you anymore. You both will be going back to your world now. Remember what I said. It is the only way to stop all of this."

The lady disappeared after saying that...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A.N
Hi guys...
I'm sorry for not updating.❤️
I was busy with school.🥲
Sorry if this chapter is weird.🥲
And I'm working on another story. Its name is 'Jealousy'. It's a Nico x Percy short story.☺️ I hope you'll like it. And also thank you, everyone, for reading my story.🥺 I never thought people will read this. And Ty for everyone who commented, voted and added my story to their reading lists.❤️❤️❤️ And please everyone who is reading, comment and tell me what you think of my story. Only if you like.❤️ I would love to know what other people think of my story.🥺