07.Plan For The Kidnap

Hero pov

We were hiding in the camp half-blood forest.
"Hero, someone coming here." Knife whispered.
"Angle, quick hide us," I said to her, and she used her shadow powers to hide us.
"Seriously! Why did I have to come here again? Oh right...Because of that stupid half-twin Brothers of mine put a prank on my girlfriend and she thought I did it. If she finds me she will kill me."
I heard a familiar voice. I moved a little bit to see who was that. And it was my half-brother. Chris Rodriguez.

"Guys this is our chance. The plan is easy. Angel and Star go and catch Chris. You can use Angel's shadow power for that. Then Revenge will transform into Cris. You have the most important part Revenge. You should transform into him and go to the camp. Then act like you are Chris. But you have to hide from Clarisse. We heard that Chris was hiding from Clarisse. So I will watch you and if Clarisse were near to you I will teleport you. And you have to find Percy however. As soon as you find him tell him that you want to talk to him privately. And take him here. Then we will kidnap him and we will go to the planet Chaos again. And while we doing this Knife and Bow have to guard here. Does everyone understand the plan?"

"Yes, boss" my army shouted.

"Ok then. let's start."
As I said, Angel used her power and shadow traveled with Star behind Cris. Then Chris turned and he got shocked. But before he gets a chance to say anything Star punched him on his head. And Chris fainted.
"Good job girls. Now it's your turn Revenge."
Suddenly, Revenge transformed into Chris.
"Knife, Bow hide Chris. If someone comes here it will be big trouble for us. And Revenge you should go now. We don't have much time."

Revenge pov

I walked towards the cabins. The camp half-blood has changed so much. There were so many more cabins than before. They build cabins for Minor gods! Percy kept his promise! Well...Who am I kidding?  after all It's Percy Jackson.
"Hey...Chris! We thought you were hiding." I heard a familiar voice. Well...two voices. I turned around and saw...The twins...The Stoles!
"Oh...I was...thanks to you two!" As I remember Chris said he was hiding from Clarisse because of a prank Stoles made. Right?
"Ummm...anyways...do you two know where Percy Is?"
"Oh...yeah..."
"We"
"Saw"
"Him"
"At"
"The"
"Beach"
"A Few"
"Moments"
"Ago."
They said like always. Some things never change.
"Ok.thanks.Bye."
I said and walked to the beach to see the one and only Percy Jackson.
"Hey, Percy," I said trying to sound like Chris.
"Oh hi, Chris. What are you doing here? Do you want something?" Percy turned around to face me. He has changed. He is tall. But not that much tall. And he is thin. I am not gonna lie. He is beautiful. But his eyes...they look so broken. I went near him.
"Ummm...Can you come with me to the forest? I have to show you something important."
"huh? Ok, I'll come. But-" he suddenly stopped his sentence. His eyes widened in surprise.
"E...Ethan Nakamura!?" he said and my eyes widened. How the hell does he know that?
"What are you talking about Percy? It's me, Chris." I said nervously.
"No no your not. I know that."
"Percy...you sure you are ok? Chris is dead. I am Ethan...uh...I mean Ethan is dead and I am Chris...heh..."
"I don't know how are you alive Ethan...I am not mad at you. You are a hero. But tell me where is Chris? You have better not have done anything to him."
What the hell?! How does he know that I am Ethan Nakamura? This just can't be...But I have to do something quickly. If we fight I know he'll win for sure. I was about to say something but someone interrupted us.
"Ummm...sorry for bothering...what is going on here?"
It was a girl. I have never seen her before. But she is familiar. Wait a dam minute. Her necklace has the symbol of End! If I am right it's Balance. I looked at her with widened eyes. And when she looked at me her eyes got widened too. She realized who I am. At that moment the only thing that came to my mind was 'oh shit!'