09.Everything Goes Wrong

With Army End
No one pov

"Storm? But how? What's going on?" Night asked in a shocked voice.
Storm sighed. "calm down everyone. I know you guys have a lot of questions. And I'll explain everything. listen carefully. Ok?"

*After explaining*😊

"So you're saying that Prince Sky is your cousin but you saw him as your brother. And this Percy guy is him. And he lived on earth because your father tried to kill him. And he doesn't remember anything of being a Prince. And your father is trying to use him to rule the word. But you want to protect your brother. So you poisoned your boyfriend and came here with us to destroy this mission. And you never thought of what will happen when your father hear about this.!" Heal cut Storm'a long details short.

"Yeah, that's what's going on," Storm said nervously. "And we should go back quickly. Don't worry I'll handle my father."
"I'm sure you'll do it. Nothing will happen to us. But did you think what will happen to my brother?" Night asked in a cold voice.
Storm's eyes widened.
"You didn't. do you? You must be the Prince. But your powers are nothing against your father. You can't stop it if Lord End did something to my brother! Or maybe he won't hurt him physically. But he can stop my brother's relationship with you. Did you think how much will it hurt him? He will be broken. I told him not to date you long ago. But he didn't listen. I knew this will happen someday." tears started to run down his face. Everyone got shocked by Night's words. No one ever has spoken to Prince Storm like that before. Sure they are friends. But Storm is still A Prince.
"You are right. I didn't think what will happen. I just wanted to protect my brother. He is the only family member I have left. My mother is dead. And my father only cares about ruling the world. My brother is the only one who I have. I would do anything for him. But don't forget that I would also do anything for Jack. I swear on the river Chaos I won't let my father hurt Jack." with Storm's words the sky darkened and lightning flashed loudly.
The army of End was speechless.
"Now let's go before someone finds us," Storm said, and they all went to Planet End. Only to see Jack is waiting for them.

At Planet Chaos

Chaos pov

I have been staring at my son for 3 hours now. I can't wait to hear him call me dad again. I know I sound like a little kid. But I was waiting for 14 years!
He started to move a little. He slowly opened his eyes And he looked into my eyes.

Percy pov

I slowly opened my eyes to find out a strange man looking at me! I immediately tried to get up but my head started to hurt.
"Take it, easy kid...don't get up. You'll have a headache." The strange man told me. And however, his voice calmed me down.
"Who are you?" I asked him. And he smiled but there was a little sadness in his eyes.
"Well, I'm Chaos. And...Your father..."
He said. And Wait! Chaos?! Isn't he the one who created the world?! And wait for a dam minute... Did he just say that he is my FATHER?!!!! What the actual hell?!
"Wait...wait...what are you talking about? You're not my father... I'm a son of Poseidon and what am I doing here? And how am I here? And what happened?" I started to ask so many questions.
And when I looked at him he was just...Smiling?!
"You remind me of your mother...And Percy I know you have a lot of questions. And you may not believe me. But let me explain first."
Chaos said and started to explain.
And that's how I just found out that my whole life was a lie.

*After explaining*

No one pov

"I know you are shocked son, but I just told you the truth. And I will give you your memories back. This will hurt a little." Chaos said to Percy who was still in shock.
"Son...do you want me to give your memories back to you?" Chaos asked Percy.
"Yes...I want my memories back...so I could understand this more." Percy said slowly.
And with that Chaos touched Percy's forehead. And Percy fainted...

*After two hours*

Percy slowly opened his eyes only find to Chaos staring at him...again...Percy smiled at him and said,
"I missed you too dad."
Chaos smiled widely and hugged his lovely son too tight... Percy hugged him back...
"I will never let you leave me and I will never let anyone hurt you. I will protect my son with my life. I will do anything for you Sky... I promise. I won't let you out of my sight again..." Chaos promised to himself.
And that was the moment Luke came inside the room only to find out that the king of the world hugging his past enemy and secret love.

"My lord...can I speak with you for a moment?" Luke spoke.
Chaos broke the hug with his son. And Chaos was a little angry. He was enjoying the hug with his son! But before Chaos could speak Percy spoke.
"Luke?" Percy said with widened eyes.
"Oh...hey Perce...long time no see huh? Ummm...nice to see you again...I think... Heh..." Luke said nervously. He was sweating.
And Percy just walked towards him. And...
He slapped Luke...
"That is for being an idiot and leaving me," Percy said and hugged Luke tight. Luke blushed and hugged Percy back with a smile.

"You know my son, Luke?" Chaos said.
"Yeah, I do my lord... Wait...Your WHAT?"
"And then here we go..." Percy thought and sighed.