18.Going Back

No one pov

When Sky opened his eyes he was in his mother's room again.
"It feels like a dream. Isn't it?" Storm asked behind him.
"Yeah...a very confusing dream."
"What are we going to do now?"
"Let's find the necklace with a blue diamond first. Then let's find our mothers."
"Do you think the necklace will help us? And do you think that...our mothers are alive?" Storm asked slowly. Sky thought for a moment and then he smiled.
"Let's give it a try."

*With Luke and Others*

"We searched everywhere. But we couldn't find them." Leo said worryingly.
"Where the hell are they?" Jake said angrily.
"We are here." A voice said behind him.
"Sky...Where were you? I searched for you everywhere." Luke asked while hugging his boyfriend.
"Somewhere," Sky said and kissed Luke's cheek.
"We searched for both of you everywhere you know?" Jack said while hugging Storm.
"Sorry for that. We were doing something important." Storm said.
"Well...speaking of that. We both have to say something to you all." Sky said while looking at his demigod friends.
"But not here. Let's go to your room brother." Storm said with a smirk.
"Wait...Did he just call you BROTHER?" Leo asked. All the demigods were confused.
"Wait are you going to say everything to them?" Luke asked with wide eyes.
"Yeah...It's time to tell them."

*After telling Sky is a prince and about their mothers*

"So...you are not a son of Poseidon?"
"Nope"
"You are not a demigod?"
"No"
"You are the prince of the universe?"
"Yes"
"Wow..."
"I know."
"So, what are we going to do now Sky?" Luke asked.
"First of all, we have to find our mothers. It's the only way to stop this war."
"But how are we going to do that?"
"Well...here is the plan."

*After two weeks*

Sky knew this was going to happen.
Gods and demigods were in Chaos's thorn room. Luke and Sky were also there.

"I hope that you all had a good time here Zeus."
"Yes, my lord."
"Well... Since you wanted my help for the war coming ahead, I decided to let my army go with you except Sky."
"But my lord we need him for the battle. And he doesn't belong here. He is a demigod." Zeus said.
"You won't need me for the battle. The army of the Chaos is the strongest in the universe. So don't worry they will help you with the war." Sky said and left the throne room. All the gods were shocked. Also, the king of the universe was shocked. He thought his son would argue with him.
Chaos shook his head and cleared his throat.
"Well... good luck with the battle." With those words Chaos disappeared.
"I think you all should go now. We will come to the camp half-blood tomorrow morning." Luke said.
Then All the gods and demigods got teleported to the Earth before they could get a chance to say a word.