Valarie

I yelp and try to wrench my hand away from his grip but he tightens it while looking at me with his eyes full of insanity. Hiding my fear with rage, I take out my hunting knife and slit his hand. He yelped letting go of me and I seized that opportunity to run away but something grabbed my leg forcing me to the floor.

'Not this time,' I turn around with the intention of kicking him in the face but he lets me go and bullets rained on us shattering the mirrors.

"Forget the stupid mirrors," I heard Valarie say. "Destroying them is more like it!"

"YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT YOU KNOW!" Megami yelled.

"With what? My prize winnings?" she asked ruefully. "Where are you Emma?"

"Don't you dare harm her you b!tch!" Jake yelled.

"Or else what?" Valarie barked back.

As for me, I turn around the corner hoping to see Osana, but instead see robots.

Splendid!

I moved past them but they seemed to have seen me and I could hear the sound of rushed footsteps after me. The mirror's reflection showed there were three of them chasing me so I unseathed my katana and did a trick I learnt in a manga; run, turn back and attack them. The robots were not ready for the sudden attack. Therefore, it was easy for me to decapitate one of them and keep moving. However, they seemed to be catching up.

Suddenly one of the mirrors in front of me shattered to pieces and something whizzed past me causing an explosion. As a result of the impact, I was thrown forward into someone's arms and my side started throbbing.

"Found you again."

He looked at me with a grin as I quickly moved away and stared at him with fear in my eyes.

"This is fun Beloved," he said still wearing that sadistic grin. "Do you want to do it again Darling? We can kill the robots and the b!tch while we are at it."

"I WOULDN'T TRUST HIM IF I WERE YOU," Megami said.

"Shut your trap, b!tch!"Jake yelled and he turned to see the tip of my katana pointing at him. "Beloved?"

"IT LOOKS LIKE YOU TOOK MY ADVICE AFTER ALL. LETS SEE HOW LONG YOU CAN HOLD HIM OFF."

"Beloved, are you serious?" he continued to advance, but I stopped him in his tracks.

"Jake, for the last time, Let. Me. Go." I could feel the despair in my voice. "Let me Live my life."

He stared at me for a moment before breaking into a malicious laugh, "Without me Beloved? NEVER," then he took out a hunter's knife, "What did I tell you Darling, our love is god."

"THEN SHE'S AN ATHEIST."

I pose raising the blade a few meters to my eyes while he continued to toy with the knife. Irritated by this, I strike first swinging the blade at his head but he moved out of the way. I felt the coldness of the blades come in contact with my thighs and send a forward slash at him but that only shattered a mirror.

"This is going to be a lot of fun, my dear," he said as we fought. "I don't need to brag, but I only need this to take you out."