1.WELCOME HOME

Their he presses the bell. The dingdong of the bell resonated giving the evidence of the silent surrounding.
"Baby?" He calls only to recieve silence. He tries again "baby? Your jimin is here".
"Open the door love"he knocks but recieved no response. "Baby!"he knocked hard. His heart raced fast,eyes already filled with water. He kept on banging hard to the extent that his fist was bleeding. He looked at the blood with red eyes and realised "oh..." he lets out.

This time he turned the knob himself and found the door unlocked.
"Baby how can you sleep till now? Look how badly injured I am! And how can you leave the door open? Did someone come? Where are you? You are not here to welcome me back? Remember your words you always used to chant? 'welcome home' 'welcome home baby' 'welcome home yeobo' you forgot your lines today! How can you? I am hurt...." He keeps on speaking like an obstinate while he was washing his wounded hand.

Finally the silence started to haunt him."wifey, heaven...did someone come?" He called for his wife. The wife he loves the most. The wife for whom he can cross any line, any limit any boundary. The wife he considers the heaven itself. Just not the angels from heaven. His first and last love.

He looked down while thinking about his pretty wife's sudden silence.
That's when he saw the bloodstains on the marble which were going to his living room. The marks spoke as if someone has lost a lot of blood at the spot and then was dragged to another room.

He gulped. At the same time shivered. When the room was becoming colder and colder by each passing second .

He slowly followed the bloodstains.
In moments, with heavy steps he reached another room.

[To be continued]

***

Heyo! Guys! I hope I made the first chapter quite suspicious?

🌚

Right? Vote for another chapter.
Don't forget to comment.