5.UNDER ARREST

3 days later

"Jin are you sure about jimin's condition? Did she really say that he's been acting weird and stuffs?" Asked inspector jungkook to his friend Dr.jin.

"I am her brother jungkook, I could get she was dead serious due to her tone, and now am scared to death. I told her to move out but..." Dr.jin paused.

"But...?"jungkook nudged jin's arm and asked him to continue "but...but she said jimin has no one and who would take his care if she leaves him,she is all he got." Jin completed.

"But...why wouldn't she tell me about the situation? I am her bestfriend." Jungkook sighed when jin shrugged his shoulder.

And finally after a small conversation, they ranged the bell. But no response came. They repeated their actions thrice "jimin... wouldn't he be at work?" Jungkook asked to which jin replied "I called him he never picked up my call and when I called his office friend namjoon who is a mutual to us,he said jimin never showed up since three days and he also said...t-that when he was calling jimin,the only reply jimin gave was that..." Jin paused again when fear conjured him and started banging hard on the door.

"Jimin! Open the door! Sister are you there inside?!" Jin shouted.

"T-that what!? Jin hyung!" Jungkook questioned and moved jin away so that he could break the door.
He pushes the door hard with his shoulders and with the last thud the door broke.
"That...that...jimin said that his wife his giving him silent treatment and he wouldn't come to office unless his wife speaks a word. A-and it's been m-more th-than  a week since she last contacted me." Jin completed making jungkook freez on the spot.

He looked jin with the same expression as his.

Jungkook shook his head and both of them rushed inside to their bedroom after finding bloodstain and houseflies in the living room. The room smelled rotten and disgusting.

They found jimin and his wife sitting on the bed,jimin holding the lifeless her in his arms, after witnessing the guests he pats her cheeks and said "look...your brother and bestfriend is here baby now please talk. I-i-i want to hear your voice baby."
"Baby wake up...bba-bay-baby...jin hyung...please tell her to wake up and speak to you atleast...she's been giving me silent treatment since 3 days now. Please."

The men who stood their with different positions and occupation couldn't believe what they were witnessing. This wasn't the jimin they ever knew.

After inhaling hard inspector jungkook let's out "park jimin you are under arrest."

[The end]

***

For those who want to leave...their will be a bonus DEAR DIARY part...where you will get to know about jimin and his dead wife more.
Thats gonna be the complete ending.

Readers who wanna read that can read it today because it's already published.
😂✨

Please check.