2. STILL MAD

He reached the room and released a sigh of relief after witnessing his wife watching her favourite show on the television. Her head was resting on the arm of the couch while her body peacefully laying on the couch.
He went to her and sat on his knee "is my wife still mad on her one and only husband? The husband she loves the most? Wifey? I am really sorry. Really very sorry? I will never ever beat you again. Please forgive me." He says it with a saddened smile.

His wife was not at all responding.
The pale and tear stained face,chapped lips,ruffled hair didn't change from last night at all.
It was as if her soul left her body.

Her eyes were just focused on the television or maybe focused somewhere else but the television. He pats her head and said "I'll cook you your favourite macaroni today okay? Now forgive your jimin...baby please. Your one and only love. Forgive me wifey. Please."

"I am sorry. Your jimin is sorry. Please baby. Forgive me like everytime please." He kept on repeating the words of apology to his loving wife but she wouldn't respond.

This was getting on his nerves. She never takes so much of time forgiving him then why today?

He flared his nostrils and rubbed his temples. "If you don't respond I will believe your love has faded for me."
He threatens.

"Baby speak! I said forgive me!" He yells on her shaking her body.

And yanks his hand in air."wifey!"he grabs her by her hair and pulls his body to the sitting position on the floor. "I told you to forgive me!" He sits infront and takes her face in his hands talking to her. But she never uttered another word.

Realisation hit jimin soon and he laughed "oh..okay... So you want to give me a silent treatment huh? Fine but you won't be able to continue this once you have your favourite dish." He chuckled.

"Go and wash up before the dinner is ready." He turns to leave but paused when realised his wifey never moved an inch.

This made him laugh in disbelief.
He folded his sleeves and spoke over his shoulder "okay if you want it."

[To be continued]

***

Uh...🌚