[AFTER WARDS II]

"Seriously zosh? You made me such a psychopath?" Jimin snaps after reading the fanfiction named 'POISONOUS LOVE' by me- zoshlovesbts .

"Lol! C'mon just a fantastic fanfiction jimin." I said to which he rolled his eyes "you didn't even give my wife a name?" He states.
"Ahh...hmm that's because I didn't want any of my readers to assume themselves or anyone they consider yn to be dead as in the whole book she was dead." I explained.

"Woah-...what bish you are...anyways, will you write another book for me?" He asks

"Sure...which one?" I asked.

"First complete my ceo is a dad and then can you continue this book with a sequel?"

"Well...I'll think about it."

"C'mon! The ending is very-"

"Very?" I asked.

"Very shitty"he stated.

"Ogaiiii"I replied.

"But I still didn't like this book, because it's very dark for some readers..."

"Ahh right,that's the reason I am giving that book this special and another ending so that that it can nutralize the impact of you getting arrested at the end."

"I am not at all thankful. But Do put a trigger warning."

"Yepp I will." I pipped.

So did y'all like a fanfiction inside the fanfiction?
Don't worry no one died!😂

[Final end]

***

So here's the shoutout to the very first reader of the book.

crimsonbrine

Do check her work, she's a wonderful writer as well.

Thankyou so much to those who are here reading the last and final chapter.

Happy day.