[AFTER WARDS]

Inspector jungkook took the diary which he found after investigation.

The jimin's case was over,he was sent to a place he deserved.

Jimin wouldn't believe his wife died. He was the one to ripe her throat and all these times he was just living with her dead body. Just the thought of it sent jungkook shivers down his spine.

Jin, he was the one who proved that jimin had an absurd mind and that he was'nt in the state to be sentenced for the lifetime but instead he appealed him to be sent to the place he couldn't harm much people,

right asylum.

Sure they were mad on jimin,but they will ask him when he gets better and both jungkook and jin will make sure that he recieves a good punishment.

Jin went back to his town to continue his career and here jungkook was on his desk, drawing patterns on the diary cover of her besties with his thumb.

"Jin hyung wasn't here...but I was...only if you would've told me." He lets out silent sigh.

"Your love became too poisonous for us to feel."

He opened the first page and it read.

~

Dear diary

13th October 2014:  Today a guy,named park jimin was introduced to us in our class, teacher told him to sit with me and jungkookie. At first he was shy but then he started to open up and told us that it was his birthday today...
...at the end I would say jimin was cute.

16th October 2014: Today the jimin guy and I were alone because jungkookie was absent, you know jimin shared his lunch with me can't believe jimin can cook so deliciously. Poor fellow is an orphan and thus does his work all alone...
...why am I writting about him so much these days?!! Urggh he's cute.

24th October 2014: Today our team won the 1st prize! Our trio is the best.

7th November 2014: I and jungkook had a fight today due to some misunderstandings but jimin was the one to solve our quarrel...
...all thanks to him I didn't break the coconut head of jk.

Reading it jungkook couldn't help but to smile in pain. All he wanted was the couple to remain happy like they were in highschool. "What happened to you jimin?" He pipes.

1st january 2015: Happy New year, diary! These days i've been to busy to write so sorry but all these days the another thing i've noticed is that jimin,he secretly stares at me. Even jungkook caught him several times staring at me...
... what's going on- i mean i don't mind him staring at me either.

5th October 2015: literally sorry! I am way to busy with my finals! So today jungkook said he is going another university,KNPU, I knew he wanted to become a police. I am happy he took this decision...
... let's hope for the best! My bestie is an all rounder and I know he can do it!

29th November: Jimin is acting weird...idk why. I just...just feel, i think i like him and i hate his ignorance.

29th December: Jin oppa finally got his degree!! Yay! My doctor brother...
...let's wish for a last longing happiness for him.

30th December: Jimin did'nt attend the school promt with me today...
...I miss him.

1st january 2016: Happy new year again!! Diary!! Ahahha last night jimin called me to the pole star view point and proposed me!! I can't believe!! He said he took months to realize his love for me! Argshhs....!!
...Last night was the most amazing night of my life! But today's morning I woke up with jungkook beating pillow on my face, jumping happily for me and jimin. Arhhh what did I do to deserve these boys!?