3.DINNER

He takes her to the bathtub and immerses her body inside.
Just when her body was fully immersed inside the water turned red. He pulls her out "tch" he released in disgust.
"I..." His eyes ran up and down her bruised body and finally stopped after reaching the spot from where the blood was oozing. Her neck.

He sighs when the flashback hit him.  He hissed on hearing her scream which was still ringing in his mind. Her scream from last night was giving him goosebumps all over again. That was the last word she spoke before giving him silent treatment.

" Nor I like beating you love... I know it must be very hurting but now let me clean this wound." He says and cleaned the bloody area on her neck, he smiles when he sees what a big depression was left on her neck all red and grey,an area lacking skin and flesh. It seemed fresh. Ofcourse it was fresh.

"I crossed my line last night. Sorry I... I shouldn't have used the wedge on you." He sincerely apologises again.

~

After wrapping her neck with dozens of bandages he places her on the dining chair.
"Give me some moments mrs park" he said with a wink and went to the kitchen to grab plates.

He served macaroni in her plate and patted her head. He went beside her chair and placed his chin on her cold shoulder, he says"baby I love when you wear my clothes,you look too cute for me to resist." With that he places a kiss on her cheeks and moves towards his table.

Just as he lifted his chin up of her shoulder, her upper body fell on the table, her face on the plate of macaroni.
"Wifey!" Jimin screamed.

He lifted her body and with a tissue cleaned her face,her eyes almost closing but he opened them with his thumb"honey...don't sleep now!" He snaps.

After tieing her body with chair so that she couldn't fall again and smiles as he mouths himself a spoonful.

"I hope...my cooking is better than your best friend's?" He says with dark eyes as his grip on fork was becoming steel tight and so tight that he was successful in breaking the spoon.

The silence of his wife was provoking the venom within him.

He chuckled and said "haha... let's not ruin our night and cuddle?"

[To be continued]

***

🌚

For the readers who find it offensive and triggering please do not read any further.
This book is not one of those books which I recommend everyone.
Cuz this book has no humour.
All it has is pain and angst,betrayal and...murder ofcourse.

Anyways to all my readers who gave it a try, I don't know if you'll read further or not but thank you so much for showing interest to this book.

I appreciate that so much, thanks for voting and commenting .
Love you!