Chapter 1.

"Y/N !!" I heard a voice calling me from around the door I turned my head to look it was none other than Lumine my best friend. "Lumine!! Finally I felt like my head was gonna chew itself inside out if you didn't come here." I said as I grabbed my lunch and ran over to her. " I gave my best friend a big hug. "So do you want to eat lunch at my classroom today ?" She asked. I nodded back

  I skipped most of the way there. When we sat down she sat like some evil mastermind from some kids anime. "So, it's the start of a new year any new love interests." She said almost threateningly. Because I'm more or less used to this I decided to humor her for the sake of it.

"Yes-

"Who." I was afraid to tell her the answer -well answers- and I think she caught onto it. "More than one ?" She asked, I only dared give her a nod back. "Well give me the answer before others come here." She said naggingly. "Uhm, uhm, I like 5wirl.." I muttered hoping she wouldn't hear. "NO WAY. BUH HUH ?!?!" "LUMINE !?!? WATER!? AMBULANCE!? OH NO I BROKE HER." I reached in her bag for her water bottle and handed it to her. She immediately gulped it down. "So let me get this straight. You like 5wirl." 

"Yes."

"all of 5wirls members ?"

"..Yes ?"

"Including my brother ?"

"*Nods*"

"I'm going to set you up so bad." Lumines says as she holds up her phone. Upon closer inspection she actually recordeed the whole conversation. "You wouldn't." I gave her the one eyebrow look. "Oh, yes I would." She said back. She ran out of the classroom holding her phone up hostage like. I -naturally- chased after her until she did a sharp turn. SOMETHING TRIPPED ME. 

"Ow, damnit Lumine you will pay for this." I said as I quickly got up. "Sorry about that- Aether !!?" Oh no am I too late has Lumine already told him ?!?! "Y/N ? Are you alright I'm sorry about that I should've watched where I was going." He said as he helped me up. "Oh no, don't worry about it it's not your fault." He seems casual ? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? "We're you looking for Lumine ?" He asked. "Yeah, I was but she ran away." I answered back. "Oh uh she went that way." He said as he pointed behind him leading down the corridor.

 What's that, I squinted at the wall I saw Lumine's head poke out from behind the wall. "Thanks Aether I'll see you later !!" I said as I ran straight passed him. I thought I heard him say wait under his breath but It must've just been my imagination. 

I looked behind me to double check but once again I bumped into a blonde bombshell in their teens. "This was your chance." Lumine lectured. "How so ?" I asked as I got up from my butt. "THIS IS THE ONE TIME YOU SHOULD'VE ACTED SHY." She yelled. "Ahh. Lumine~ Sama don't yell at Y/N~Chan." I said weakly. "*Sigh* Never mind let's go tail Aether." She said. "What why ?" I asked. "Because you're obviously gonna tell your friends when you bump into a hot girl." She said as she dragged me by the hand across the corridoors. 

"See. " She said as she fiannly stopped dragging me. We we're at Aether's Classroom. I put my ear up too the door, I looked at Lumine smugly as I didn't hear anything. 

"What happened this time Aether ?" I heard from the door Immediately looked back I could feel Lumine returning the smug smile. "Let me guess new crush ?" I heard a voice that sounded like Kazuha."You have one every month." Another voice, Heizou's ?  "at best." That was definately Xiao's "Well this time it's different, I've had this crush since like middle school !" That's Aether's Voice !! "Middle school was, 1, 2, 3, 4.. 6 months ago a new record guys !" Venti said encouragingly. "Oh wow maybe it is genuine." Heizou chimmed in. "Any clues on who it is ?" Xiao said. The room went silent for a bit AHGH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME.

 "I'm gonna text him too say hurry up." Lumine said from beside me. I jolted back from shock. "What- !?" but before I could continue stressing out a new converstation sparked in the room. "Who was the text from ? Your crush ?" I heard Heizou say. "Sister." Aether answered back. "What'd she say ?" Scaramouche asked. "F*** you B**** Hurry the h3ll up." I looked at Lumine who had a stupidly smug smile on her face. "I bet she's listening in or something maybe a spying device on your shoulder." Xiao said. "She promised me she wouldn't so I'm just going to ignore that text. 

"Anyways- Tell us who the lucky girl- No wait is it a guy !?!" Venti said extra dramatically. "It's a girl." Kazuha said. "How did you know !?!" Aether exclaimed. "The girl with your sister on your wallpaper ?" He answered back. "Ah- Yeah you got me it's Y/N." Aether forfited. I looked at Lumine truly jaw dropped. "Yeah but do you know who else likes her-" Kazuha started

Before Kazuha could finish his sentence Lumine dragged me away from the door. "UH WAIT LUMINE" I tried to wrigle my way from Lumines grip. "So that's 1 out of 6 down." Lumine muttered not sure if it was to herself or not. 

"Hey, do you want to come to my house today ?" She asked. WHAT ON EARTH WAS I SUPPOSED TO SAY TO THAT ???

 "Sure ?" What have I done