Chapter 10

I'm not sure what else I was expecting Xiao to wear other than a hoodie or any other classic emo or goth clothing but Xiao wears it with years of experience.

We were on our way to the setting of our 'mock date' Xiao's choice of clothing was nothing out of the blue. A jacket and an oversized T shirt, gloves for some random reason.

 I tried so hard too choke back laughter, whenever my eyes caught a glance of his miniature ponytail. It was too hard to spark up a conversation.

.

.

.

We were at the storefront of the Parfait shop I was looking at it with anticipation, but Xiao was a whole 'nother story.

 Xiao stared at the place with a crinkled nose his eyes the embodiment of disgust. He was glaring at it so sharply I felt like it could blow to bits any second now. "Xiao ? Are you just gonna stand and stare for the rest of the day ?" I said waving my hand in front of the emerald haired boy's face

"No." He said as he gave a sigh. I took his hand and pulled him along.

Xiao was trailing about 2 metres behind me. I opened the door and marched in, a loud ✨K a t h o n k✨ came from behind me. "Ah! F-" Xiao almost cursed as the door slammed into his face. "Xiao! Are you alright ?" I asked. "I'M FINE." He said angrily

God he definitely wasn't he looked like he was about to cry.

"Oh alright." I said as I held the door open for him. "Welcome ! Table for 2 ?" A waiter said. "Yep, a table for 2." I confirmed. I casted a stray glance at Xiao who was still fighting back tears. I pulled Xiao closer to me our arms now in an arm lock. 

"Right this way please." The waiter said. He (Yes the waiter is a boy) led us to a table by the window. We said down opposite to each other. In front of us was a small pamphlet. 

I took the pamphlet. The parfaits in the picture were decorated with heart shaped sprinkles another picture was off a couple eating the parfaits with spoons with heart shaped tips feeding each other. 

"What are you ordering ?" Xiao asked. "I'll probably have a strawberry parfait." I answered. Strawberry because that's one of the only normal flavors. "Pass." Xiao said. I handed him the menu fearing the worst.

"The waiter came to our table what might the young couple be ordering ?" He beamed. "One Strawberry Parfait please." I said.

"Uh- huh~!" The waiter said writing it down. "One French vanilla with almond toppings." Xiao said. The waiter simply nodded.

"Y'know the waiter is sorta cute." I mumbled. Xiao stared at me with an alien look. "Why do you choose to talk about guys with a guy ?" He asked. "I dunno, what's the point of hanging out if you don't talk with one another ?" 

"..."

"YOUR ORDER IS READY." Something just blew my ears to Teyvat. The waiter came prancing over with our orders.

"Thanks-" trying to choke back laughter so hard- My order was completely normal, but Xiao's... Xiao's looked like a 5 year old's candy land. 

It was a vanilla parfait, with chocolate hearts in the middle of each layer, among the layers were golden unicorn shaped sprinkles, for some random reason they gave him a heart shaped straw with two ends, and what's more hilarious what that it was an eye scorching shade of pink.

"Can I take a photo of you eating that alone ?"

 Though Xiao wasn't there to hear my question I bet his reaction would've been priceless. "I'm back." Xiao said as he sat down reluctantly. "Done barfing rainbows ?" 

He shot me the one eyebrow look. "You try it." Xiao said as he shifted the vanilla eyesore at me. I looked at the parfait hesitantly. That looks what would happen if Paimon took her true form. "Okay.." 

I took a sip of it. I clicked my tongue twice to try see if the flavor would change. I shifted the glass towards the teal haired man with a sour look on my face. He accepted it with a sly look on his face.

"Y/N." Xiao expression changed from amused to a sort of pained face. "Yeah ?" Xiao's eyes met mine, having eye contact for this long was sort of unnatural for us "How should I put this, our band is sort of looking for a manager- and-"

I blinked at him confused for a moment then laughed. I slouched my position then placed cheek in one hand. "Go on~" Seeing Xiao stutter was funny and cute. Seeing him show any kind of emo-tion (Get it) was really rare.

"Would you like to be our manager ?" 

A/N

BRRRRRR SKIBIDI BOP BOP YES YES YES, anyways !!! TYSM FOR 1.3K VIEWS !!!! ILYSM MAY YOUR ROLLS BE BLESSED