Chapter 3

I heard something about Lumine's family being rich but- I didn't expect it to be this huge ! The halls were decorated with family photos. Lumine grabbed my hand and tossed me right beneath a table. "You can stay here, I'll make tea." She said. "But, what if a- uhm thing comes out from the floor and attacks me ?" I said hurriedly as I clung to Lumine's leg. She sighed at me. "Aether ! Y/N is scared of something come sit down with her !" Lumine called to her left. Aether poped his head out from the doorway, I could see that he was still doing some of his buttons.

Being polite I decided to look away, when I looked back Aether was sitting down infront of me. He seemed very comfy, It's because it's his house or ? I looked at the table they actually had their Kotatsu out. Well that should be expected it's going to be winter soon.

 I think Aether caught me eyeing the Kotatsu. "You can if you want too." He said. So I slipped my feet under the Kotatsu. It was so comfy I felt like falling asleep. We didn't talk fora bit, it was getting kinda awkward. God, Lumine !! How long does it take to make tea ?? 

"Shall I turn the TV on ?" Aether asked. I nodded. "What do you want to watch ?" He turned to me. Horror movies ! I felt like saying but, girly girls don't do horror movies. But I do want to watch horror movies, No! Aether likes girly types right ? What if he doesn't ??

"Horror movies." Lumine said from around the door. She came around with 3 full cups of tea.

I grabbed the rim of the glass and hovered my other hand under the cup so that It wouldn't spill. I started blowing on the cup when I looked up to see Aether turning on the TV. I didn't know if it was because he was stretching a tiny bit but, his clothes looked so short. "Yeah, my brother likes to wear crop tops for some stupid reason." I shivered in shock, I didb't know Lumine had somehow crept beside me. Aether quickly reverted to a more relaxed and natural position but his face turned red. I mean I genuinely can't judge that my face probably looked more guilty than if you stole something from your baby brother.

"Please, Don't go ! No Mendel !!!"

"It's too late she's already gone Elizabeth, AhH!"

"Oh no! Please !! Not you as well , Watson !! How much are you gonna take from me, Devil?!!!"

"S-save yourself Elizabeth! Forget about  me, Just know I've always loved you!!

"God why do horror movies always turn into sad love movies." Aether said. He looked either disappointed or moved by the movie. I shuffled closer to him and drifted out from under the Kotatsu. 

I gently ran my hand over Aether's head. "There, there." I JUST SO HAPPENED TO HAVE SNAPPED OUT OF IT ONCE THE DEED HAS BEEN DONE. WOW THANKS TOO MUCH BRAIN. Aether grabbed my hand and pulled it so it gently grazed his cheek. Then he kissed it. "Thanks." 

BAM!! Lumine twisted Aether's arm and sat on his pinned body. "I don't what's wrong with this losers brain but whenever he watches romance movies his brain turns to affectionate." Lumine said with a menacing aura. Then she turned to Aether and pulled his arm even tighter. "Don't you dare ever do that you creep." 

Later on in the night...

"I should probably go now!" I said as I put my shoes on. Aether  had already fallen asleep I wonder how Lumine is gonna drag him to his bedroom. No wait, It'd be more acurate to say is she gonna leave him on the cold kitchen floor or not. "Uh huh. I'll see you tommorrow at school then. Watch out for creeps on the way home !" Lumine called as I walked out the door. 

Just when I had steped foot on the sidewalk I realized. Which way home ? I kept walking even though I didn't know where I was going. 

I bumped into someone. He looked about my height, so he was probably around highschool. He turned around my violet eyes met his emerald green eyes I could tell just bye facial expressions. 

"Heizou ?" I said inquisitively. "Caught me red handed~." He answered back. He took my hand and we ran to the next street light to preperly see each other. "What are you doing here ?" I asked him. 

"Ah-Ah- No, I get to ask questions here." I almost forgot how much of a sherlock Heizou is. "Fine then sherlock ask away, you'll find me innocent." I teased dramatically. "I don't think you live around here so why did you just come out from around Aether's street ?" He asked. He asked it in a serious tone not sure why though. "You're forgetting one detail, dearest detective." I answered back. 

*Just picture a detective scene in london or something for me please* "Oh, and what might that be ?" Heizou answered back. "The simple fact that Aether's sister just so happens to be my partner in crime." I answered smugly. "Outsmarted it seems~ Hey, aside from that do you need any help getting back to your house ?" He asked. "Well you see-"

"Hehe~ Ahahahaaa. You're kidding, you don't know the way back to your house ?" Heizou said as he wiped a tear of pure amusement off his sMuG fLiRtY fAcE. "Yeah, no $h1t sherlock." I said bitterly. "Oh well, are you alright staying with me for the night ?" He said. 

"Y-your kidding, right ?!" It was snowing but I felt so warm like kettle hot or something. "Yeah, it's totally fine with me." Heizou leaned closer to me and put his finger up to my lip. "Lest we be caught in the act~..." 

"No sir I will not tell anyone."

"Great! Let's head off !"