Chapter 4

When me and Heizou got to his house I noticed there was someone else here. "Did I come in at the wrong time I asked. "No it's just my sister." He answered. "You have a sister ?" I asked. "Yeah, her name is Sara. She's in college if you're wondering." He didn't even glance at me. I tried to peak at what he was doing he was loosening his tie. "Something wrong ? Ah- Oh, Hahaaa~ Nervous much ?" He observed. 

"Shinkanoin Heizou." A menacing voice came from around the hallway I turned my head to see. "Is that your sister ?" I quietly whispered to Heizou. He nodded back. "You never told me you were bringing a girl over." She said menacingly. "A- a midnight encounter ? She's Aether's sister's friend I swear it. !!" I couldn help but laugh, I've never seen Heizou stress this much. "-And what might your name be. " She said as she turned to me I jolted back. That look might've just pierced a hole through me. 

I tried shuffling back but Heizou was standing a bit behind me but sort of stood beside me. I don't know first impressions ? I gently faced Heizou burrying my face into his chest. "I- I'm scared Heizou" I said in the most femanine voice I could mange. Gosh that hurt my throahgt. 

Heizou looked at me surprised. I looked back at him indicatively. "See!?! You scared her now shoo off to your room Onee~San !" Heizou said. With not another word she went to her room thoguh she looked back at us quite menacingly. 

When she closed the door to her room I let go f Heizou shirt. "Sorry if you were uncomfortable. J- just think of it like a hug !! Between- Friends  ! Yeah, friends." I quickly covered up. As I pulled away I felt a tug on my sleeve but It quickly let go. "Uhm, Can I use your shower ? " I asked. 
"Yeah of course." He answered back, just as I was about to ask where it was he stopped me by saying. "Down the hallway 3rd door on the left." I nodded back. I took my bag. 

"Oh frick-" 

"Forgot your clothes ?"

"Bullseye." I said deflatedly. "Well I do have couple on over sized jumpers you could wear if that's alright with you." I looked at Heizou hopefully but then I realized how weird it would seem if people at school found out. "I won't tell a soul." Heizou said. 

Not sure why but there were a few bottles of perfume. "Which do you want ?" Heizou said as he held 2 big hoodies in his hands. One was grey with butterfuly patterns the color of his eyes. The other looked almost the same except the butterfly patterns were the a mix of gold and violet. 

"I have an Idea let's be matching-. No nevermind." I'm to old to have matching jumpers now. I looked up at Heizou to see if he had noticed what I said. He had already taken off his tie the grey jumper was on the bed. "I'll take the one with the green butterflies so you can take the one with the purple and gold ones."   Heizou said. He tossed me the jumper. I caught the jumper but I didn't move aside from that. "What, Planning on peeping ~" Heizou said. 

I immediately ran out.

~.Time skip (Just after the shower because Y'all aren't horny).~

I went back to Heizou's door after I finished changing. I knocked at the door to see if he was still there. "Yeah ?" He answered. "Shall I wait for you out here or-"  "Are you wearing anything for your bottom half ?" Heizou asked. WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT- but I'd look cute.  "I am ?" I answered questionably. Why did he want to know that. Maybe he heard what I was saying and wanted to match my outfit!?!? Oh that's embarrasing. I leaned on the door and cupped my hands over my mouth. 

The door suddenly opened behind me luckily I fell down on my back. Above me I could see Heizou and mayhaps slightly up his hoodie. "Hello ~" He said as he bent down beside my lazy corpse. "I just wanted to tell you-" Heizou started something about the way his face told me he felt guilty about it. "Are you alright with sleeping in the same bed as me ?" He asked. 

"Aeh- hueh ? Yes." WHY THE HELL DID I SAY  THAT WITH A STRIGHT FACE !?!? WHyyy now it sounds like I've been waiting for this my entire life. "Uhm, I didn't mean it like that just, uhm." I tried covering it up bur Heizou put his finger on my lip. "We have an realy morning tommorow first years have to attend an assembly mid year from what I've heard." Heizou said to me.

I sat down on the bed, Heizou sat down next to me, this surprisingly was nice. It's more a nice warm atmosphere than anything. Heizou wrapped his arms around me then gently pushed me under the blanket.

"I'll see you in the morning then."

"Yeah same for you."