Chapter 7

When I got home the walls felt empty, kinda hard to believe but being lonely feels sad. I looked through my phone contacts, "Who do I call Lumine ? No, Aether ? Even worse." I stopped scrolling through my contacts when I saw Scaramouche's number still can't believe I got his number. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

                                                         ꜱᴄᴀʀᴀᴍᴏᴜᴄʜᴇ                          

                                                                                        Hey you still awake ?: You  

Scaramouche: Of course I am school just finished                                 

                   Do you think you could come over to my place for a bit: You    

Scaramouche: Yeah, Why ?

                                                                                                     I'm Lonely   😢: You   

Scaramouche: Fine I'll be there soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I tucked my phone to my chest. Then double checked my messages. "I really just asked a guy to come over to my place." I whispered to myself.  I got changed into my house clothes, a T-shirt and a skirt/ Pants.

A few minutes after I changed I heard a knock on the door, I rushed down the stairs and opened the door, It still surprised me that he even showed. "You wanted me here ?" The violet haired boy said. "Surprised how quick you came." I said as I rubbed my eye to make sure he was actually there. "Turns out I live just around the corner." He replied. 

"You can come in." I said as I leaned back from the doorway. "You want tea ?" I asked. I looked back at him, he was untying his laces. "If that's alright." I nodded then walked to the kitchen. "So you live here alone ?" He asked me. "I- don't wanna talk about it sorry." I replied. 

Seems that stopped him for a bit, "Right, sorry for asking. However before we move on from the subject, Why did you actually text me to come here ?" He asked.

"I'm almost offended, you think I would lie to a friend." I said sarcastically as I poured the tea. "You know that's not what I meant." Scaramouche said as he crossed his arms impatiently. "If what you said was true then why didn't you ask Lumine ?"

"I don't want to trouble her, Lumine's house is a bit far away for just a quick visit. Plus she and Heizou are partly the reason you're here." I said as I held the tea cups by their rims, careful not to burn myself. "Need help ?" Scaramouche asked as he took one cup off my hands. "Thanks."

We sat down at the table. "About what you said..." Scaramouche started. "What do you mean, about me living alone ?" I replied. "No not that, about how it's partly Lumine's and Heizou fault about something." Scaramouche inquired. "Ah, Yesterday I went over to Lumines house for a bit, then I stayed  at Heizou's for the night. I guess I just got used to being in someone's company." I laughed. I looked back at Scaramouche who had surprisingly finished the tea. I went over to him to make sure he was alright. "Did you burn your tongue ?"

"Shut it, I feel no pain." He answered stubbornly. "I'm sorry tough guy, but be careful okay ?" I said as I pinched his nose. "Geez, I'm sorry Mom." He muttered.  "Anyways, you wanna watch anime ?" I asked cheerfully, suddenly his face went all kinds of flustered. "You still watch anime ? Isn't that- y'know a bit childish ?" He muttered quietly.