Chapter 12

I was walking along the sidewalk, I looked down at the concrete ground. Was it replaced recently? My mind was snapped out of the clouds when I heard a piercing bark from behind the fence I was walking beside.

It was so cute, I kneeled down to meet it's eyes. "Woof woof~" I tried mimicking the cute barks it made. "What exactly are you barking at ?" I heard a familiar edgy voice. "The doggy-"

The dog turned into harry houdini and now was gone. "If someone barks at you don't bark back." The Violet haired boy scolded. "What, do people normally bark at you ?" I questioned.

"Good guess."

"Wait really (Xingxiu: Too much stress face)"

Scaramouche helped me up, I looked back too see if the dog was there. No surprise it was gone. I looked beside me, the dark purple haired boy had headphones on and was scrolling through his phone. 

"Hey, bbg."

"Yeah-"

I looked at Scara with a disgusted face, no- I full on stared at him with a face that will give him more trauma then any girlfriend he will ever have. "People actually call you that." 

(And that's for all you psychopaths that actually name him Baby girl)

"Y/N !" I heard a soft voice from the direction of the school. Kazuha was waving to us. "Hey c'mon." I said dragging Scaramouche's arm to pick up the pace.

"Kazuha ! I thought you were gonna wait in the music room." I said as I approached the crimson eyed boy. "I actually got excited and decided to wait for you here." He said as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting to long then." Kazuha had a relieved smile then he shook his head, "No not at all." 

.

.

.

No ginger today ? That's new. I can't help but think about what he said at the infirmary, did he think me and Xiao were together ? I looked left and right, forward and behind. Just Kazuha to my right and Scaramouche to my left.

If I were a bystander I'd honestly think is a detainment because they were so close to me. Kazuha had his normal innocent smile on, Scaramouche's attention was obviously on his music.

"So where are the others ?" Scaramouche asked. "Well, I don't know myself." Kazuha answered. "I have no clue-" 

"Neither do I" A voice popped out behind my shoulder. I turned my head to see a burgundy haired boy with emerald green eyes hook his head on my shoulder. 

"How many times have we told you not to do that-" Scaramouche said as he took off his head phones. "-Heizou ?"

"Woopsies." Heizou said as he poked his tongue out. "I slept in because I was in a wonderful excitement filled dream about our cute manager~" Heizou said as he gave me a sly wink. 

"Either that or my sister gave me a beating for not doing homework." He finished. "This is why you can't keep a girl." Scaramouche spat. "Says you, you can't even get one."

"Says both of you, I can get a girl and keep her." I familiar voice came from the doorframe of the class next to us. An aqua haired boy with turquoise-tipped braids was leaning on the doorframe, behind him was a blond male. 

"Only thing you get is drunk." Kazuha said a little impatiently. "Of course but the girls are a bonus." Venti said his head still held high.

"You say that as if you don't look like a girl yourself." Aether said blankly. "You're one to talk." All of them said at the same time.

"Oh wait, the only one missing now is Xiao." I interrupted before this broke into a fight. "Convenient enough this is the music room as well." Aether said. 

"You called ?"

Kapoof ! Biff Boff Bam!!! A wild Xiao has appeared ! "Hello." I said I could feel my face temperature rise the slightest bit. "Hello."

Kazuha inspected our faces a bit before saying, "As of today you are officially 6REEZE'S manager Y/N" 
"Kazuha!! That's my job as the leader." Venti pouted before turning to me. "Welcome to 6REEZE Y/N." Venti said as he gave me a hug, Heizou joined the hug from behind. 

"Do you guys do this for every new member ?" I said as tried to breathe. "No, but you're special." Kazuha said.

"Why did we even come to the music room anyways." Xiao said, there was a slight tone of annoyance in his voice. "Good point." Venti said as his eyes drifted to the white haired boy. "You're asking me ?" Kazuha said dumfounded.

"A'ight I'm out." Scaramouche said as he turned his back to the group. "HEY, HEY HEY. You ain't leaving this time."

"Walk Y/N, back to her classroom like a proper gentlemen." Heizou joined in. "Do it yourself." Scaramouche said as he made a break for it. 

He was stopped by a light sniffle that I made. "I'm sorta hurt." I felt my eyes water a bit. "SCARAMOUCHE."

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE THIS INSTANT." The boys yelled. Surprisingly Scaramouche did as they said. "I-" The violet haired boy looked like he felt some guilt. He put his hand out, and made an apologetic grunt.

Before I could put my hand in his, Aether grabbed Scaramouche's wrist. "No sirree, You apologize first." He threatened. "Ow ow ow."

"I'm sorry, Y/N." He said before Aether managed to break a bone. Though it was forced it did sounded sincere enough, Aether let go though reluctantly. "Like Brother, like sister." Scaramouche muttered.

"Say something ?"

"Okay then, shall we be off ?" I teased. "What do you think." The navy haired boy answered. I waved back at the boys

"Y/N, do you need me to come over for council work anytime soon ?" Scaramouche asked under his breath. "Council work..." I had put off council work for so long because I was lazy, or I forgot about it. 

"AuGHHH" I slammed my face in my hands, "How long do we have until we have to hand it in ?" I asked, "About a week." Scaramouche said. "Help would be appreciated." Scaramouche let out an amused laugh.

"Then I guess I'm coming home with you~" My head jolted up in surprise. "Don't make it sound dirty !!!" I said as I threw punches at the navy haired boy's chest.

"You can come get me afterschool."