Chapter 13

"Okay-" 

The Navy haired boy soon disappeared from my line of sight, I looked to my left, my classroom was right there. I looked down at my hand. "That was smooth." (RIZZ BRO RIZZ)

"Y/N ! There you are." I heard a familiar voice from the hallway, running towards me was a glacial haired girl. "Ganyu, do you need something-" Before she could answer, Ganyu tripped and fell face flat.

I rushed over to help. The neatly stacked papers she was carrying was now muddled on the floor. I helped her up before doing my best to re-orginize the papers, I noticed big bold text on one of them. 

"School fair ?"

"Ah, yes actually that's what I came here to tell you about." Ganyu said as she searched through the puddle of papers, "Ah hah!" She exclaimed as she stacked a small pile of papers then handed it to me.

"These are for your class I think it's best you start to organize things soon due to the fact that the preparations are going to start right after we get back from camp." I let out a small laugh, Ganyu looked at me inquisitively.

"Student council is gonna have it rough I see." I said as I got back up. "Yes unfortunately." The glacial blue haired girl nodded. "Alright then I'll see you soon." 

"You as well."

I sat down at my desk, slouched my back and looked up at the roof. "I just want to sleep." I said under my breath. The door rattled open, in came a blond haired girl with a teal haired boy.

"Morning." I mumbled. "MoRnING." Lumine mocked. I let out an annoyed scoff, Lumine hugged me. "Council work is stacking up again." I said as I hooked my head on Lumine's arm.

"Yeah got the forms from Ganyu." Lumine said as she waved a stack of paper similar to mine infront of my face. "What a paiiiiiiinnnn." I complained as I hit my forehead on the desk. Lumine sat down next to me.

I got my phone out of my pocket.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{♠Xiao♣}

Hey :✨Y/N✨

♠Xiao♣: Do you need something ?

Can you come sit next to us:✨Y/N✨

♠Xiao♣: I want to

but is the person that sits next to you absent today ?

That 'person' that sits next to me has a name y'know:✨Y/N✨

♠Xiao♣: Fine is Gorou absent today ?

Happy ?

From the looks of it both him and Kokofish are away today:✨Y/N✨

I wonder what they're up too

♠Xiao♣: Midterms I'd like to believe.

You're no fun at all😒😒:✨Y/N✨

♠Xiao♣:You're supposed to be the funny one

THANK YOOUU FINALLY SOMEONE REALIZES THAT I'M FUNNY:✨Y/N✨

and what do you mean 'supposed too' ? I am funny♥♥