chapter 1

Y/n Griffin climbed aboard Agent coulson plane/jet 'the bus'. She wore skin tight lever pants, a slitly revealing top and some white, worn out converse.  Her hair a dark brown and slicked back into a tight bun.

Going up the ramp she could hear the arguing of two young agents on the bus. One of the agents was a girl with straight, brown hair going just below her shoulders , and wearing a pink blouse, seems to be english. The boy, he has short, curley blonde hair, and wearing a white shirt, and tie with a brown hoodie over the top, he on the other hand seems to be Scottish.

While the two were arguing they had brought themselves into the lab and were unpacking bits of their stuff.
A tall man in a black suit came down the spiraling stairs. Grant ward.

Y/n hated ward, the both of them went to the academy together, they despised each other. While in the academy he would torment her, they had a few fights in the academy. Once Y/n graduated she was relieved that she didn't have to see ward again.

"Oh, for fuck sake." Y/n muttered underneath her breathe , once she had court a glimpse of wards face.

Ward, walked over to where the lab was and dropped a huge, black duffel bag infront of him. The loud bang had disturbed the scientists from arguing.

"Fitzsimmons." Ward spoke sternly.

"Fitz" the girl said pointing at the boy.

"Simmons" the boy said pointing at the girl. "I'm engineering and she's biochem." He stated.

By now Y/n had got up the ramp and was looking at coulson red corvett 'lola'.
As she peered over the edge of the car it was spotless. She trailed her delicate fingers across the side of the car.

Once fitz and simmons had done messing around with ward he had spotted Y/n leaving coulson's car.

"Ah, Y/n Griffin , haven't seen you in a long time."He spoke, with a smirk on his face.

"Grant ward, what a pleasure." She said sarcastically, walking passed him
walking towards the lab to go introduce herself to the scientists.

As she walked into the lab fitz and simmons were still chatting about something called a ' night night gun ' which simmons is totally disagreeing with. Once the two noticed Y/n presence they stopped there conversation and looked towards her.

"Hiya, you alright, I'm Agent Y/n Griffin." She says putting her hand out for one of them to shake.

"Oh hello, I'm jemma simmons, biochemist." Jemma responded, shaking Y/n's hand.

"Leopold fitz, engineer, heard all about you and your skills." The Scottish man spoke, shaking her hand aswell." Oh Y/n what do you think of the name night night gun for this. When you shoot at someone, they just get knocked out and get a nasty headache."

Jemma huffed.

"Umm, ye sure." She quickly answered not wanting to get in the middle of this.

"See, Y/n thinks its a great idea." He says clearly happy with himself. Jemma just shook her head, mentally face palming.

"Heard you two are the youngst to graduate from the academy." Y/n mentioned awkwardly digressing to get away from what ever that conversation was.

"Ye we are, simmons and I got put together when we was.. sixteen...?"He questioned turning towards jemma.

"Ye sixteen but we don't need to bore her with that. " jemma said urging fitz to do some scientist stuff that he hadn't finished.

"OK , well better get off and go find coulson , see you later, you can tell me all about what it's like in the science academy." Y/n retorted,  walking away from the lab going up the spiral stairs.

Walking through the plane to find coulson's office she stumbled upon Agent Melinda May ' the cavalry '. Her hair flowed just past her shoulders, her face had no expression what so ever. She had a skin tight suit with the s.h.i.e.l.d badge attached to her shoulder.

"Hey May , haven't seen you in a while." She stated. May's face didn't change.

"Griffin, your needed in coulson's office."she replied walking past her.

"Okay then. No hi Y/n, havent seen you in a while , how you bin. Jesus Christ..."Y/n muttered underneath her breathe, flailing her arms about in annoyance as she walk around trying to find coulsons office.