Chapter 5

AU: Yn's outfit for this episode:)

Yn walked into the 'meeting room', along side may, ward and coulson. Coulson was breaking the news to them about Skye's joining them on the team.

"The girls not qualified to be a shield agent." Ward said.

"Agreed. That's why I've invited her on as a consultant. Shield does it all the time. Technically, starks a consultant." Coulson replied.

"And technically, Skye's a member of the rising tide. She hacked our RSA implementation ." Ward commented as they all stood around the table.

"Twice. From a laptop." Yn spoke, leaning all her weight onto the table through her arms as she placed them on.

"Imagine what she'll do with all our recourses."coulson told them.

"I am. That's exactly what I'm imagining during this frown." Grant stated.

"More than you could ever do." She spoke, making eye contact with him, as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"You brought me on for risk assessment? She's a risk." Ward took a deep breath. "She doesn't think like us."

"Doesn't that just make it better because then we'll have another way of things on the team, it gives us a different perspective, more ideas. To be honest I don't see the whole problem, ward.." she tilted her head at him.

"Exactly" coulson added turning around to the board on the wall.

"We have two kids on this bus who aren't cleared for combat. You're adding a third." May told him.

"At least fitz-Simmons are trained shield scientist. But Skye? You said this was a select team assembled to work new cases, to protect people. I don't see how letting some hacker tag along-" ward complained.

"I'm looking for an objection I haven't already anticipated. I'm calling this, but your frown will be on the record." Coulson interrupted.

"If you were talking about his face, you would have to put it on record, because it's just permanent" she smiled sarcastically at him.

"We've been called in to investigate an 084. We all know what that means." Ward said.

"Yes we do. It means we don't know what that means." Coulson said, handing his tablet to may as she walked off to the cockpit of the plane, while Yn walked off to her little room, to see if she could have a nap before doing the mission. She could barely being near ward any longer, too afraid she my throttle him.