Chapter 6

The bus flew smoothly by may to the shield containment facility. The 084 was currently sat in the operating table in the lab, accompanied by simmons skye and Yn. Yn sat on one of the work surfaces watching Simmons work with the 084, while Skye stood playing with her lips looking nervously at the 084 that could possibly kill them at any given moment.

"Not to worry the device is stable. Not that it couldn't explode at any minute, especially if hit with machine-gun fire." Jemma started, talking her way through her worries.

"Well that comforting." Yn said quietly, pulling the two pistols out and laying them on the table safely.

"But things like this happen from time to time when in the field. And at first it's, very unpleasant, and you regret your decision to leave the lab at all." She rambled on until fitz came charging in arguing with ward.

"Are you mental? I did explain in great detail exactly what I meant using the queens bloody English!" Fitz said frustratedly.

"I use normal English. Words like "duck" and "run" and "might blow us to pieces."." Ward said being snarky with him as the others just watched.

"Oh, wow. Wow. Congratulations, agent ward. You managed to string three words together in a sentence." Fitz spoke sarcastically as he pulled a gun out of a bag turning around to go find something to fix it with, when he came to find Yn sitting on his work space.

"No. No. No! Get your backside of might surface! This is my work area. You could have knocked over any of my recourses or broken them with your arse and I'll have you know these are very expensive and valuable equipment!" Fitz yelled at her, nudging her off the countertop.

Meanwhile Coulson was currently walking down the infamous spiral stairs.

"Is everyone alright?" He asked Camilla's team.

"Banged up, but alive." One of the guys mentioned as he put his riffle in a safe box. "Thank you for the extraction." He said as he locked it.

"But we lost a lot of men." Reyes said.

"Well make sure the rest of you get home safe."

"Are we safe on a plane with that?" She questioned as they both looked through the lab doors to see fitz Yn and ward arguing with each other, while Skye just sat there and watched with her arms crossed. "There's a PMP airfield in Equitos. It's short distance- - " Reyes started.

"We're going as fast as we can for a shield containment facility. There's no safer place for us to go." Coulson reasoned with her.

"Sir, if I may, do you have anything to drink around here?" A solider on the floor said.

"Upstairs. I think you'll find it quite comfortable up there." Coulson said what hung Camilla pull up the man.

"I expect a grand tour." She smiled.

"I know you do."

Coulson walked through the automatic doors of the lab hearing Fitz still arguing with both ward and Yn, while Yn then grabbed ward in a headlock about to do something else when they noticed Coulson was standing there.

"Griffin let go of ward. Do we have a problem in here?" Coulson asked them, as Yn let go of wards neck, pushing her hair back out of her face. Ward adjusted his neck his hand placed on his throat in discomfort. They all sort of looked down.

"No, sir." Ward and Yn said, as they both squinted at each other.

"Just working on our communication. Not every one was prepared for a fire fight." Ward looked at Simmons on the last part causing her to roll her eyes.