chapter 3

Yn, Coulson and ward were now back with Skye. He put the case down on the table in front of skye and got out the serum.

"This is QNB-T-16. It's the top-shelf martini of sodium pentathlon derivatives." Coulson started, once Skye saw what he was doing she then began to panic shuffle in her, Tring to move backwards. Y/n stood behind the girl her hands on her soft shoulders, trying to keep her still. "It's a brand new and extremely potent truth drug. Don't
worry, the effects only last about an hour." Coulson finished.

Yn then made her way over too ward and Coulson, causing skye to look up at her.

"And you'll have a nice little nap, and we'll have the answers to all our- argh!" Coulson had interrupted her by sticking the gun/needle thing into yn's arm. "You arsehole."

"I'm sorry did that hurt?" Coulson asked.

"No. But you've lost your mind. You shouldn't do that to member of your team. And yes, it did hurt a little bit. But always try to mask my pain I front of beautiful women, because I think it makes me seem more strong and brave. Jesus christ, this stuff works fast." Yn rambled on, looking down at her arm where Coulson injected her and sitting down infont of skye.

A small chuckle could be heard from ward, causing yn to shoot up.

"What you laughing at Mr I'm so bloody masculine, no one gives a shit." She pointed at him, she was also surprised at herself as she was trying to be professional.

"Don't trust us? Ask her whatever you'd like." Coulson says, pushing yn back onto the metal seat, as him and ward made there way towards the door.

"Absolutely not! Your not leaving me here. This is definitely not protocol!" Yn shouted after them, as they went out the room.

Skye took this as her chance. "You seem nervous. Are nervous Agent Griffin." She said Almost seductively, taking her jacket off and moving forward in her seat. When she took her jacket off it was revealing more skin than yn had hoped, when skye leaned forward, yn couldn't rip her eyes away from her. "My eyes are up here Agent Griffin."

"I'm not revealing anything to you. Try your best." Yn said with a deadpan face, yet she was secretly shitting herself.

Skye then got up and leaned over yn. "Have you ever killed anyone?" Skye asked.

Yn tried her best to resist but obviously that didn't turn to plan. " Yes, a few." Skye bit her lip and nodded.
"High risked targets. Bit they were terrible people. Who were trying to murder very nice people, I'll have you know." Pointed a finger at skye.

Skye was bow on the other side of yn. And thought what she did was cute almost.

"And I didn't feel great afterwards... omg I almost feel like I've had way too many tequilas." She admitted, as she did this yn looked at skye and found herself getting lost in her romantic eyes.

Skye then grabbed her chair, moving it next to yn. "You said I was a beautiful woman is that true?" Skye questioned with a smirk.

"I think you're a very attractive and beautiful women,"

Skye then moved from her chair and sat in yns lap. She looked up into yns chocolate eyes. She felt the pace of yns breathing quicken and her body stiffen up.

"Are you sure you're not nervous, Miss Griffin?" Skye repeated.